February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only other way is to look at the cleared checks, if you made the payment thru a check. EAC number will be on the cleared check. Your lawyer and company looks like control freaks. Giving out receipt# is nothing to do with who owns I-140. My lawyer faxed all the receipts to me.

Originally posted by LCVPain
Hi Sanga,

My lawyer does not want to give me the receipt of the I-140 and she said it belongs to my company. Do you know is there any way I can find out the status of my I-140 without the receipts? Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks,

Hi

Wanted to know if anyone knows more about this.
As it seems I-140 processing is lot a random. Does our priority dates are of any use(i.e. Date when labor is filed ) in processing of I 140.

Thanks a lot for your answer. My lawyer is really mean and she also told my company HR that I don't need the receipt of the the
I-140 because company owns it.

Originally posted by Sanga
Only other way is to look at the cleared checks, if you made the payment thru a check. EAC number will be on the cleared check. Your lawyer and company looks like control freaks. Giving out receipt# is nothing to do with who owns I-140. My lawyer faxed all the receipts to me.

I-140 receipt Number

I got my receipt number for 485, 765 and 131 on the cleared check. But my employer doesn't disclose the 140 number. My employee paid for filing 140, so I don't have the clered check for 140.

Is there any way I could find that my 140 receipt number?

Regards
dyno

Same Question.....

Hi All,

I asked this question before also, but did not get any answer,

<B>My case status on the online system is not available, but is available on Automated telephone system. </B>

Can any one say how often does that online system Updated.

Thanks

Significance of Alien Number

What is the significance of the Alien Number (A#)? Where is it used and can it be used to track my case?

Also I propose that we can update the xls file with the website links and BCIS phone numbers. This could serve as an one point reference for alll the thread subscribers/viewers.

Regards
dyno

wife's EAD

Much anticipated EAD of my wife was approved today. Upadated spreadsheet attached
<edit>
I deleted the attachment, see the latest one below

Last edited by a moderator:
wrong xls file

Hi hashitoxicosis
I think you have not updated latest xls file.
Anyways....
I will correct next time I put my status

wrong xls file

Hi hashitoxicosis
I think you have not updated latest xls file.
Anyways....
I will correct next time I put my status

I-140

To put the I-140 processing times in a different way:

Application approved in about 1-2 months --> Luck of the Devil

Application approved in a year --> Just scraped thru'

Application processing time beyond a year --> GOD HELP YOU!

I do not know if the processing times released by BCIS-Vermont every month is of any help. I am not even sure if it can provide any kind of guideline.

Why do we all feel lucky once it gets processed and approved? If the applicant has the right kind of qualifications, meets all the requirements laid out by the BCIS and the representing lawyer files properly, everything should be fine. What is the source of this skepticism anyway? But, every applicant will still check the status more than once everyday. and that will continue.

EAD/AP with ND of 3/14

seems like some EADs and most APs have been approved for ND of 3/14/2003. mine is a ND of 3/17 (next working day after 3/14). anyone out here who have 3/14 or 3/17 and got it approved?

Documents for Finger printing?

Hi All,

Can any one tell me what are the documents one has to carry for finger printing?

Thanks

EAD and RFI on wife's EAD

I received my EAD in the mail today. I also received a request for information on my wife's EAD yesterday from my attorney. I have updated the spreadsheet and attached it.

:p

To begrycakk

I know a friend of mine with ND 3/17 got both I-140 & I765s approved.

Good luck
mdu123

Status
Not open for further replies.