Hi

Got FP Notice for me too.
same dat as my wife.
Updating the xls.
Have not yet received the 140 Notices.
God bless us all.
Bye

LCVPain's Pain

If you have your name misspelled on FP notice then its very likely that the 485 notice has it wrong as well !!!

If your application has it right and its a data entry problem on part of INS then be cool.

The same problem happened with my wife's 485 and FP notices. My lawyer spoke with VSC and got it corrected. Additionally, he sent a letter to the INS explaining about the problem and whom he spoke to at VSC and that it has been corrected in the records. He sent a copy of the first page of 485 application with the letter and copy of G28. He sent me a copy of the letter(and attached documents) as well.

My lawyer says these problems have happened in the past and is not a problem for finger printing. so, chill !

To vikoviko

Hi

I-131 is the travel document or Advance Parole application
I-765 is the EAD application

Hope this helps

Good luck

mdu123

Begry..

Thanks for the info. My name is incorrect in the 485 Receipt, it's a typo at the BCIS's end. I haven't recv'd my Finger Print notice yet, My solicitor is trying to contact VSC to fix it....

EAD cards

Guys,
Does anyone know how long does it take to get the actual EAD cards in hand after approval.?
My approval date for EAD was 04/05/2003.

Thx

BCIS posting on website.

My company had sent all the forms, concurrent 485/140/ead/ap on feb 12th , as per the company lawyer , they have received all the receipts for all the forms, but still havent sent them to me yet.

on checking with the receipt nos which they did provide to me now,, i see on the bcis website the message

"your application received at this office March 17,2003,, it is taking aprox .. days to process this type .."

Does this mean my RD is March 17th, and the Notice Date will be something else ? Do i have to go to the March concurrent filers list now?

Thanks.

To Mdu123

Mdu123 thanks for your answer.

you all guys are doing a great job keeping this spreadsheet and somehow calming the anxiety that we all have. At least me.

Best of luck to all and thanks again to the organizer of this thread.

Viko

GIVEME_VALABOR's qs

GIVEME_VALABOR, 17th March is the Notice Date only. The date BCIS tells on web or phone system is the ND !

dont worry, its right. my appl was also sent around the same time and i have th notice dates as 17th(and thats what the website says)

Re: LCVPain's Pain

Hi begrycakk,

Thanks a lot for the answers. I called VSC, and the lady told me they have corrected it on my I-485 notice because somebody(I think my lawyer) called already for the correction. I have asked for FP notice and the lady told me she did not have the copy of my FP notice, so she could not tell. I have written a letter with the co[py of the FP notice to VSC to ask for the correction. Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by begrycakk
If you have your name misspelled on FP notice then its very likely that the 485 notice has it wrong as well !!!

If your application has it right and its a data entry problem on part of INS then be cool.

The same problem happened with my wife's 485 and FP notices. My lawyer spoke with VSC and got it corrected. Additionally, he sent a letter to the INS explaining about the problem and whom he spoke to at VSC and that it has been corrected in the records. He sent a copy of the first page of 485 application with the letter and copy of G28. He sent me a copy of the letter(and attached documents) as well.

My lawyer says these problems have happened in the past and is not a problem for finger printing. so, chill !

Updated my information

Gusy,
finally got my NDs. I don't know why it took so long. I have updated the required information. I don't know how much more time it is going to take for Finger print notice and EAD.
Got a question, is I-140 the property of the company. What is time required that you can own this rather than company. I hope I am able to put the question across....

No updates

Hi Anxious

Infact my I-140 and my son's I-131 ND is only 3/19. Rest all are 3/18.

I know someone of ND 3/17 got I-140 & I-765 cleared last week itself.

Nothing yet for me.

I 'll keep you informed. Meanwhile any developments keep me posted.

Good luck
MDU123

Hi Anxious

I am sorry, I din't read your mail clearly. I think you have not yet received your ND for the rest. I received it the next day itself. I just missed to update it. I 'll do it.

Good luck
mdu123

Re: Updated my information

Yes, I-140 belongs to the company than individual. Employer can NOT withdraw an approved I-140 with 180 days past the I-485/concurrent filing date.

Originally posted by bhadur_thapa
Got a question, is I-140 the property of the company. What is time required that you can own this rather than company. I hope I am able to put the question across....

Re: Re: Updated my information

Hi Sanga,

My lawyer does not want to give me the receipt of the I-140 and she said it belongs to my company. Do you know is there any way I can find out the status of my I-140 without the receipts? Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks,

Originally posted by Sanga
Yes, I-140 belongs to the company than individual. Employer can NOT withdraw an approved I-140 with 180 days past the I-485/concurrent filing date.

EAD received

Hi,

My 140/485/131/765 were filed around Feb 20, 2003, I haven't received any receipts so far, but received the EAD card yesterday!

My info: EB2 RIR, from MA.

smlee

Status
Not open for further replies.