Feb03 to May03 Filers

ND Feb 19,2003

My I-140 ND is Feb 19, 2003, not yet approved.
EAD and AP (second) approved and received for both myself and my wife.

I think so many has the same issue.

For those with RD/ND well past the processing time, just wondering wether you have FP done or not?

I-140/I-485 (EB3) ND 05/12/03
FP 10/03
AP - done
2nd EAD ND 04/15/2004

still waiting for I-140
sent a enquiry........but no changes in the dates (latest update column)
will be a month tommorow for the enquiry sent.

yesterday the online messge changed to 400-450 days......... :mad:
as of today it is appx 465 days that i filed the case ........

so frustrating :D

485: 04/1/2003
I-140: 02/28/2003

SECOND EAD :04/01/04
SECOND AP-APPROVED...(surprisingly in 1.5 months)

Here is my data:
I140 (NIW)
ND:Feb 19, 03
still waiting

I485
ND:April 16,03
FD:June 2003

EAD approved and renewed.
Send two inquiry, no news.

Very upset

Anybody got approval recently?

Anybody got approval recently? Please share your information.

Mine receipt date is 3/12/03, for NIW. I-140 is still pending :confused: :(
Anybody knows what's going on? Is it something wrong with the cases between Feb-May/03?

A Senseless Response for the enquiry ...

Hi Guys,

ND - 03/10/2003

I had called in and opened an inquiry on my case, as it was delayed by more than 30 days (as per the old processing time of 350 days).

Finally after about 25 days, got the response from them mentioning that "Your 140 petition for XYZ beneficiary is still pending, and that it is taking about 400 - 450 days. Please update the address if there is any change in your address......" (Some of these words are my own, as my employer has the actual letter, but this is what they actually meant. I apologise for not giving the exact words).

I wonder that they don't realize that we have opened the inquiry because our case was supposed to have been processed a long time back, as they are currently processing later ones than ours.

Well, let us see what happens... :confused:

Askari Alam said:
I called the 800 #. They told me to wait for a month more

It is a frustrating wait and, I feel a rather helpless

ND 3/14/2003

What's your Last Update Date for 140 Filed?

Thanks

Just Venting!!!

Here are my specs

I-140 - RD: 3/11/03, AD: Still Waiting!
I-485 - RD: 3/11/03, FingerPrint 5/03/03
EB-2 Concurent (NIW) - Employer Sponsored

USCIS Web Site (Under my user profile) under the "last update" column for both says 5/29/03.

My employer open an enquiry June 8, 04 and still no response (But from what you guys are saying, if I get one (response) I should expect a copy of the web page)!

My attorney (who is very friendly... and actually replies within 15 minutes of any emails) said that it would appear that the new concurent adjucation are slowing things down. He is trying to find out through some "other" channels ... we'll see?

On one side we have the USCIS saying that they are going to reduce the backlog :) on I-140 to 8 months by the end of 2004, 7 months 2005 and 6 FY2006. On the other hand we hear people saying that the concurent filling adjucation is slowing things down! HAAAAAA :mad:

In that process I have to wait as long as possible to apply for an extension on my H1B... just in case that they would process it before November 04.

June 9, 2004 the processing time changed from 350-400 to 400-450 days (Pretty funny :rolleyes: because 450 days was already passed on June 9, 04 (Actually 456 Days.. now 478 on 7/1/04))

So, I do I feel? Fustrated... and more!

But in the end, I still think this is by FAR the best country in the WORLD (and people) and will go throught all the pain to make it happen.

GO USA!

Feels GOOD to vent a little bit!

Good luck to everyone!

Same Boat

Same case here. I have already posted my information a few days back:

I-140 - RD: 03/17/03 - Still waiting
I-485 - RD: 05/16/03 - Still waiting (already had FP last year)
Concurrent EB2 at TSC

I am not sure what happend to the concurrent cases filed after Feb 03? At this point, I am speechless! It's way passed 450 days now!

Same here.
My lawyer did an inquiry on May 27 and another on June 30.
I am just hoping that this is because of the concurrent filing and that we were 'put in that pile'.
I have read somewhere that some people from Feb/Mar/Apr 2003 got their application approved concurrently with their I-485.
Let's hope that it is our case also :confused:
Luna

Dear GCCOMETOME, luna-CA

Can you please update what is your Last Update Date as per the USCIS website. You can create a profile and see the LUD in that.

Thanks
==================================
TSC 140 RD 06/09/2003 AD :confused: :confused: / :confused: :confused: / :confused: :confused:

Move out

Hi Feb to May guys. Please move out of this forum quickly by getting approved :D :D :D . Make space for June to December guys now :D :D

will_get_there

Hello will_get_there Sahab,

will_get_there said:
Hi Feb to May guys. Please move out of this forum quickly by getting approved :D :D :D . Make space for June to December guys now :D :D

will_get_there

I thought, there are many people in feb - may range, still waiting for AD 140. I am June - December'03.

Thanks.

Marketing for “Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker” thread

You guys have separate threads running for your Texas I140 and I485 cases. Don’t you think we can save time and efforts by posting only to one thread for all our questions and concerns for I140 and I485?

Don’t you not need to jump from one thread to another to see who is getting approved first? If we all stick to one thread you will have complete picture of Texas USCIS. You can easily know in oldies or new born are getting approved

I again propose "Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker" to be the common thread. Cohort there has a great EXCEL to track all in one place. This youngest thread has become the top thread for Texas cases.

Case Approved July 9, 2004

Case Approved July 9, 2004

I-140, RD: 3/11/03

Please visit "Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker" Thread for more info

At last there was some activity regarding my I-140.
Unfortunately its a RFE.
Let see what lawyer has to say.

RD I140-02/28/03
RD 485-04/01/03

Rd 5/5/03

Filled I140/485 on 5/5/03 concurrent.
FP done on 6/5/03 result of fp 6/11/2003
EAD Twice approved.
AP twice approved
Using EAD for work

No decision on I-140 Yet : (((( and TCS says they are processing 6/24/03.

Is it possible that I file my I40 in Nebraska as my LC was approved in Chocago and 485 in Taxes center as I live here? If yes then can I file Concurrent and how it works?

Thank you