Feb03 to May03 Filers

Thanks for the info.....I will update the distro if any progress in my case.....
Hopefully it gets cleared soon.......

Anyone else in this forum opened a inquiry and got your 140 cleared recently?? If so Please update. I am wondering, as per new memo both 140 & 485 will be adjudicated together and not sure what will happen to my case.
I have completed my finger printing on May 2003 and it expires in another few months.

Thanks....

140 EB3 ND 02/25/03

Not approved yet

My case situation:

EB2
I-140/I485 Concurrent filing, RD Mar/11/2003. Not yet approved.
And the website saying TSC is handling I-140 on Apr/1/2003, why my
case is not approved yet?

Hai

Could you tell me where you see TSC processing April-1-2003 cases

hi Hlin4,
Could you tell me where you see TSC processing April-1-2003 cases

My
ND is 04-02-2003
EB2

Still waiting, ND 3-17-03

EB2, I-140 ND 3-17-2003 still waiting (filed I-485 on 9-12-2003, Finger printed on 11-22-2003)
AP, EAD was approved earlier
Still waiting......

hlin4 said:
My case situation:

EB2
I-140/I485 Concurrent filing, RD Mar/11/2003. Not yet approved.
And the website saying TSC is handling I-140 on Apr/1/2003, why my
case is not approved yet?

Hai

Metoo(EB2, Concurrent filing). Mine is 03/12/2003. Don't understand whats going on

Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

We have many threads running for Texas I140 and I485 cases. Don’t you think we can save time and efforts by posting only to one thread for all our questions and concerns for I140 and I485? I propose "Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker" to be the common thread. Do you agree with me?

Any approvals yet

Based on the latest published dates a lot of people on this thread should be getting their approvals, please do post the details of any approvals that you may have got. :eek:

I called USCIS 5 times today

The USCIS customer service representative told me that only my lawyer or company could initiate an inquiry. I did not believe it initially and called a few more times. I got different people each time and they all told me the same BS. I have sent an e-mail to my layer to swing the magic wand

ND Feb-14,2003

portfolio update

Hi, Folks:

Please post any approvals or any "last updated" in your BIS portofolio account. thanks,

My information:

TSC (concurrent)
I-140 (NIW) RD 03/25/03
I-485s (myself and spouse) RD 03/25/03
EAD AD 07/03 (For 2nd EAD renewal, RD 04/22/04)
AP AD 08/03
FP 06/03
Change in my BIS portfolio account: "last updated" on 04/12/04 for both I-140 and I-485s, still waiting ......

I saw in this forum that a couple of cases last updated on 04/12/04 were approved. Thanks,

Weird !!!

I was able to issue an enquiry myself today. What is your category ? (not sure if it makes a difference).

---------
EB3, Concurrent
RD: 02/18/03

Hi All,

My 140 Receipt date is 02/25 and i opened a inquiry on 05/07/04,
my last update date changed in USCIS profile to 05/11/04. But there
is no change in the status and also i did not receive the email from USCIS
for last update date changed. Not sure what is going on with my case ??
so far not approved. Does last update change really happened because
of this inquiry ?

After opening the inquiry, does anyone's last update changed in the
profile?? Also anyone received the approval after this inquiry ?

Please share your information. Also anyone with Feb 03 to Apr 03
received the approval recently ? Looks texas is just moving the dates (04/25/04) in the new update and lot of my friends 140 with receipt date in feb 03 & mar 03 are pending. Vermont 140 moved from october 2002 to october 2003 in few months.......Texas center is hell........Also with the new bull shit memo that all pending 140's also be processed only when 485 is ready to adjudicate........hope they won't follow this memo in Texas center.

Thanks

HI, Same thing here

My RD/ND for 140 is Feb 12,03.

My lawyer sent an enquiry on 5/7. The last update date was updated in my portfolio on 5/11. Since then, no news.

I think that last update date was when they actully updated the status to raise enquiry.

I am hoping to hear something soon as my lawyer said they take upto 30 days to reply after enquiry.

Thanks
IndianIndallas.
:confused: :eek:

Hi IndianInDallas,

Thanks for the info......

My case is still pending after opening the inquiry on 05/07/04. only Last
update date changed to 05/11/04 and nothing happened.

Any updates on your case ? Please let me know.

Hi All,

Also if anyone else got the approval after opening the inquiry or any Feb03
to apr 03 cases approved recently ? If so Please post the details.

Thanks....

my info

Same here.... No activity on my case as per the BCIS website.

Concurrent filing.
I140 (EB2) - RD: 3/14/03
Webiste say last updated on 3/19/03.

Any approvals yet.........

A lot us are now past the due date for our notices, anyone from the feb time frame using your senators to push INS?

Still waiting

I have asked the company lawyer to work on it. It seems like I cannot do anything directly because it is the company petition

I am so frustrated that it does not bother me anymore

Askari

CHANGED THE PROCESSING DATE for MY CASE

My reciept date is Mar 10, 03, and we had also filed an inquiry, as the current processing dates show more than 30 days difference.

But the interesting part is, they had approved the extension of EAD (Applicant and Spouse), and AP for the spouse (Applicant's AP application has not been touched), and they have not touched the 140.
(Understandable - some other groups handle these)

Today when I see the status of our case, I find that they have changed the processing time to 400 - 450 days (earlier it was 350 - 400 days).
THERE IS NO CHANGE IN UPDATE DATE in my Profile

MORE INTERESTING PART

As of today, my case is 463 days old...

STILL WAITING