Feb 2002 Tracker I

Mailing date 02/07/02. Help !

No Receipt or notice date yet !
How much time its taking once yu mail your documents to INS for 140??

I-140 transferred frm FSC on Feb 14, 2002.

Can anyone please tell me the date VSC is processing for EB3 cases. My case had an ND of Nov 7,2001 and has been transferred to VSC on Feb 14, 2002. How long does it take for thes kind of cases. Any input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Kriss

No Title

he means TSC.. See my Red Alert posting.. This thread is soon going to be runneth over with some happy TSC folks and some very sad VSC people.

MD Feb 12, 2002

My lawyer mailed the I-140 to ins on 02/12/2002. Receipt not yet received.

Does anyone who mailed in February 2002 got receipt

Thanks

Got Receipt No.

Called the lawyer and got my receipt no.

Mailing Date: 02/12/2002
Notice Date: 02/19/2002(from the automated system not sure whether RD or ND I think ND)
EAC-02-113-5XXXX

No Title

B V, can you please tell when your attorney received the letter from INS giving your EAC number.

Thanks
Virginia Boy

No Title

Virginia Boy

It should be this week. Because I called him on Monday and they said they did not receive it. I called again today and they got it. Once I get the info i will post it.

No Title

I am not from TSC. I am not sure whether I got preference or not. My labor is from New york and also my company and i work in new york. I belong to VSC.

some of the msgs are not found

Couple of days ago I saw some of the messages which is missing today.Any idea

Anyway I dont see lot of february cases. Whats up

Please Post Category (EB2 or EB1) when I- 140 is approved

HI,
Every one please post Category (EB2 o EB3 or EB1) when ever yourI-140 is approved along the RD,ND,AD. So that we don\'t have to post another message asking for category. Hope this will keep our fast growing thread shorter.

Filed in First week of JAN.
Don\'t know EAC# yet because Lawyer doesn\'t give me.
Any body with EB2 got approved filed in Jan First week?

Thanks,
Saki