FBI Name Check

Look like so many people found an updated date on their I-485/I-130 status online recently. I had the same experience too. Both of them had an updated date, but no change in content ...not sure what that means though ...

Good luck to all !!!

Pray that the LUD means somethings positive for us soon & shows they are working on our cases

Good luck to everybody

Approval on I-485 after background check

justnew said:
Pray that the LUD means somethings positive for us soon & shows they are working on our cases

Good luck to everybody

Yehey!!!! I still can't believe it. Just got an online approval on my I-485 application. So I guess, my background check was done quickly. Now I can sleep!!!!! I think on the spot approvals are being held because the interview dates are scheduled a lot sooner now. I wish everybody luck!!!

eugene

Congratulations!

eugene176

Congratulations! Congratulations!Congratulations! :D :D :D

Pray we all get ours too soon.

It's time for party for you. keep us updated when you get the real card.

what country are you from?

Good luck

shahpr787,

I think it's time to start updating this table

eugene176 just got approved & I think another guy in the NY DO post also got approved this week.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiddendragon38 said:
hi, Appleyao,

didn't know you are waiting for name check as well... did you every get an infopass and try to figure out the status? my immigration officer told me to set up an infopass in three month, which is coming soon...

Yes, I'm waiting for name check as well. I haven't try anything yet, but I thougth you have to wait for 180 days, which is 6 month after your interview before take an inquiry on the status.

hey guys,

I have updated the information of eugene and added a couple of more people in the queue.

justnew - if possible can you please edit ur message and remove the QUOTE of the first post. just makes the thread more clear.

justnew said:
shahpr787,

I think it's time to start updating this table

eugene176 just got approved & I think another guy in the NY DO post also got approved this week.

Thanks

Thank you all!!! Just don't lose hope. By the way, I received my welcome notice today!!!! :D

hi appleyao,

I have updated the list recently. thats all the update i think ppl have as of now. eugene congrats and hope all of move from the above list to the below one soon

Greetings! Another name for the list.
ND: 4/3/06
FP: 4/18/06
Interview and I-130 approved: 7/31/06
Name check pending......
England
DO Santa Ana, CA

How long should you wait before you try and sue?

updated ndc121. regarding the suing just go a few pages up on this thread. You will get the info. also the links I have put has some info in the thread

I guess I'm starting to get a little worried after seeing some of the timelines here. The status of our concurrent filings has not changed since the Receipt Date. It seems SOMETHING should have been done :confused: See timeline below.

Please add my details in the tracker

Interview: 10/26/2004
Fingerprint: 07/01/2004

Thanks for including my threads in this one. You are doing real good work. Keep it up. Information is great power in our fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey memme,

you are on the top of the waiting list (just added you). Definitely you should be suing USCIS since it has been a long time and have a good chance of getting it done then

memme said:
Please add my details in the tracker

Interview: 10/26/2004
Fingerprint: 07/01/2004

Thanks for including my threads in this one. You are doing real good work. Keep it up. Information is great power in our fight.

Why have u waited this long?Did u file a suit?