FBI Name Check

Rambela I think you are all set to receive ur GC !!

Rambela

Generally 130 approval means ur case has been finalised and u are all set to receive ur GC , check ur status regularly from now on , I am 100 percent sure that u r done waiting

Name check veterans are still alive... (My I-485 was received Jan 2006, interviewed March 2006). I will reach the second anniversary of my pending name check soon!
Those dudes at CIS don't seem to know about FIFO... Not fun to be in the forgotten batch... nono

rambela?

None of my LUDs were on Fridays.

Strangely enough, I received a couple of LUDs on Saturdays, including a very recent one on I-130 that was approved a couple of years ago. I assume that these LUD changes were done by some computer robots checking the database for integrity...

isn't there a status change for these lud's? Or both still show " received an pending..." ?
HI-5 to you, I can smell your GC approval...kudos !

Rambela

Generally 130 approval means ur case has been finalised and u are all set to receive ur GC , check ur status regularly from now on , I am 100 percent sure that u r done waiting

Hey Franticsky, Rambella said that the I-130 was approved a couple years ago.. I'm in the same case (I-130 approved Feb 06). Apart from the fact that Rambella had a LUD, there is nothing to get all excited about. Of course having said that I wish that anyone receives their GC soon.

nono

Just to avoid confusion :)

franticsky

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement but my I-130 was approved 2.5 years ago - I do not think a recent LUD on it means anything at all....

Although the interviewing officer mentioned that she is approving the I-130, we never received formal confirmation of the I-130 approval. I got approval on-line update on my I-130 one week before the I-485 approval email.

Noar

My 130 was also approved on the day of the interview , but i still do not have any Lud's on the same ,no approval notice and no emails, I think Rambela has an LUD on his 130 and 485 both , and I think he mentioned that the status of 130 as approved , he is all set to receive his GC

I didn't get any LUD at all. The first Infopass the lady just told me that my name check was cleared and wait 90 days. Yesterday, I went in again, this time the guy told me he will make an inquiry to I-485 supervisor and told me to wait 60 to 90 days. I don't get all the waitings when I have name cleaed and done with interview.

franticsky

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement but my I-130 was approved 2.5 years ago - I do not think a recent LUD on it means anything at all....

I am 100 percent sure that you case is finalised , 130 (although verbally approved ) at the interview in many cases no formal approval is sent , it automatically gets approved ( on the uscis (mis)information website) when ur 485 is all set

ask to speak...

I didn't get any LUD at all. The first Infopass the lady just told me that my name check was cleared and wait 90 days. Yesterday, I went in again, this time the guy told me he will make an inquiry to I-485 supervisor and told me to wait 60 to 90 days. I don't get all the waitings when I have name cleaed and done with interview.

...ask to speak with the interviewing officer when you get there the next time.Or have you tried that already ? You remember his/her last name ?

Frantic,

Hang in there.... my husband and you pretty much have the same timeline... we are heading to the 6 month mark as well.

We have an info pass appt for next Monday where we are going to beg for our AP right then and there.... we will also enquire when the namecheck was initiated. We are going to show our tickets to France in hopes they will give us the AP. I am nervous about that though... its not our fault and I don't believe we should suffer just because they aren't doing their jobs.

It is encouraging to see some of the people here having their greencards come through although I find it interesting that they aren't sending the email updates. I checked today but nothing:(

Yeah but I don't think we will get it in time so that is why we are asking for it on Monday... I am already negative in my thinking and pretty much saying to myself they won't give it to us...

well , there have been cases earlier where they have issued the AP (on demand , if the applicant could prove the extreme urgency ) but that was a couple of years ago , but I still hope that you can get the AP for your husband and travel

What does this mean? I saw this on my update today...

"The production of your card has been ordered. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

What is the next step?... any help would be appreciated

this means either your permanent resident card or green card is on its way and if that is not the case ur ead card is on the way , you dont have to do anything