FBI Name Check

Name check veterans are still alive... (My I-485 was received Jan 2006, interviewed March 2006). I will reach the second anniversary of my pending name check soon!
Those dudes at CIS don't seem to know about FIFO... Not fun to be in the forgotten batch... nono

I hear you. I contacted my senator to check if the FBI hasn't lost my papers... at this point anything is possible! :rolleyes:. We will see what he has to say.

My interview was in March 06 as well, but my I-485 was received in Aug 05.:confused:

Thank God!

It just came like that...No LUD...I went to check the mails and found .."Welcome Notice"..We are very delighted to recieve it during this time of holidays....It took them little over 6 months to clear the name check...
Good luck to all !!

U r welcome , it gives me and all others some hope too as past 1 week we have seen around 9 approvals come thru

It just came like that...No LUD...I went to check the mails and found .."Welcome Notice"..We are very delighted to recieve it during this time of holidays....It took them little over 6 months to clear the name check...
Good luck to all !!

Congratulations Crystal Singh!!!

My LUD changed twice on the 11/16 and 11/19 but no emails...

I know you are very excited... Again congrats!!!

Good luck to all !!

Congratulations, Crystal_Singh :) I'm happy for you. What a great time to receive your permanent resident card. Enjoy :)

I-130 update

Hi guys,
Just a quick update on my I-130. Apparently it was approved on the day of the interview and the approval notice sent on 13 Sept. Strangely, there were no email notifications or LUDs online, hmmm... in fact, my I-130 status shows: Case received and pending.

Since my husband and I are temporarily staying in difference addresses because of my job commitments, he completely forgot to mention that we received the I-130 approval notice several days after the interview.

Gosh, I can't wait to move to NJ with him in 5 months!! Hopefully all our I-485 gets cleared by then. All the best,guys. Happy thanksgiving :)

Last edited by a moderator: