FBI Name Check

no update

Hi,

I was interviewed at Federal Plaza. There is no any update so far. My LUD online for I-485 is still 5/12/2007.

I scheduled an InfoPass on 11/27, but I don't have much hope. It's frustrated situation by checking online everyday without seeing any updates.

Keihei

I'm DONE!!

Well,
My Online Status had an update this morning...it now says
"On November 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Even though I had the e-mail set to Yes, I didn't receive any e-mails. Anyway, seems like I'm done waiting for Namecheck to clear. Thanks for all your help everyone and hope things move fast for everyone.

Thank you Jesus!!!

Well,
"On November 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Even though I had the e-mail set to Yes, I didn't receive any e-mails. Anyway, seems like I'm done waiting for Namecheck to clear. Thanks for all your help everyone and hope things move fast for everyone.

I read your post and I decided to check my case online status;which never change. And guess what? Like you, I'm done...

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Approved!!! Thank you!

All,

At last, my journey was completed last week. A BIG Thank you to this forum and all of you who helped me.

I was stuck in Name Check for a while and I think sending a letter to the First Lady did the trick for me. That was the only thing I did recently. This is my time line (H1 married to USC):

August 2005 - Initial App
Jan 2006 - EAD Approval
April 2006 - Interview, Pending Name check
Sept 2006 - EAD Renewal
Oct 2006 - Letter to Senator, but nothing happened.
Sept 2007 - EAD Renewal
Sept 2007 - Sent letter to First Lady
Oct 2007 - Second I-485 Finger print invite
Oct 2007 - GC Approved :)
Nov 2007 - Card Received.

During my journey, this forum and the members helped me in two critical occasions. First, to get my EAD: Forum members suggested that I walk in for finger printing since I didn't get a FP notice. That worked and I got my first EAD. Second to get the Name check cleared: Forum members suggested that I sent a letter to First Lady and I think that worked too.

Thank you!!!! Good luck to all!

congrats to all who have got their GC's , Keihei , I also have an appointment at federal plaza on 11/27 at 7:15 am , anyway I hope that our approval comes soon

I read your post and I decided to check my case online status;which never change. And guess what? Like you, I'm done...

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service

Congratulations, Kimmyatl! I am sure you are thrilled :) I am just hoping and praying that everyone here who're innocent and have clean records get their LPR status soon and we can move on with our lives. Please pray for us so that the Lord shows us the light as well. Take care and again, a big congratulations to you :)

Well,

mn77845, congratulations :) I am happy for you and hope that we all clear the name check and receive our LPR soon. Please keep us updated and all the best. Again, congrats :)

All,

At last, my journey was completed last week. A BIG Thank you to this forum and all of you who helped me.

I was stuck in Name Check for a while and I think sending a letter to the First Lady did the trick for me. That was the only thing I did recently. This is my time line (H1 married to USC):

August 2005 - Initial App
Jan 2006 - EAD Approval
April 2006 - Interview, Pending Name check
Sept 2006 - EAD Renewal
Oct 2006 - Letter to Senator, but nothing happened.
Sept 2007 - EAD Renewal
Sept 2007 - Sent letter to First Lady
Oct 2007 - Second I-485 Finger print invite
Oct 2007 - GC Approved :)
Nov 2007 - Card Received.

During my journey, this forum and the members helped me in two critical occasions. First, to get my EAD: Forum members suggested that I walk in for finger printing since I didn't get a FP notice. That worked and I got my first EAD. Second to get the Name check cleared: Forum members suggested that I sent a letter to First Lady and I think that worked too.

Thank you!!!! Good luck to all!

ptr2477, congratulations to you :) I'm happy for you.

Congratulations, Kimmyatl! I am sure you are thrilled :) I am just hoping and praying that everyone here who're innocent and have clean records get their LPR status soon and we can move on with our lives. Please pray for us so that the Lord shows us the light as well. Take care and again, a big congratulations to you :)

Thank you k.ambrose!!!!

I will most certainly pray that God bless you with your LPR in a timely fashion.

Cheers

congtaulations to everyone who got approved, you guys add hope to rest of us waiting, hopefully we get our soon

Oh My God We Are Done !~

just like you guys, I went online today...7am monday PST and WE ARE DONE WITH THE GC PROCESS !!!

ON NOV 16 , they sent us A WELCOME LETTER !!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All those who are pending, pls sit back and wait...just like the others above have said, eventually we all will be done. ours was pending since 5th april 2007. SJ office, california.

OMG, my wife is a PR now...yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.:D:D:D:D:D:D

just like you guys, I went online today...7am monday PST and WE ARE DONE WITH THE GC PROCESS !!!

ON NOV 16 , they sent us A WELCOME LETTER !!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All those who are pending, pls sit back and wait...just like the others above have said, eventually we all will be done. ours was pending since 5th april 2007. SJ office, california.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is great news,kkboy :) :) I hope that the rest of us get approved and out of this name-check very soon. Again, congrats. Please keep the rest of us in your prayers.

Thx, K. Ambrose

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is great news,kkboy :) :) I hope that the rest of us get approved and out of this name-check very soon. Again, congrats. Please keep the rest of us in your prayers.

Thanks a lot, I am pretty sure you all will be done within 1 year from start of the NC thing. took me 7 months...the IO had said it might take ~6 months..so not bad.

All I did when I knew my wife was stuck in name check was.....RELAX !!! I didn't panic and started no investigations or emails or inquiries. I waited patiently, got her AP /EAD, went on with life.

If this experience helps anyone, pls carry on with your lives, and just check the USCIS website once in a while, am sure your good news of clearing name check will arrive soon.

Far from other people's experiences, (touchwood), our experience with the USCIS has been wonderful, very efficient, professional and timely. Right from me getting my GC/citizenship/wife's GC/AP/EAD.... these things just take time, nothing is in our hands except hopes.

Good luck KAmbrose and every1 and do write back asap once yours clears !!

Wonderful Feeling

Congratulations, kkboy!!!!

It's a wonderful feeling kkboy, isn't it!!!

This is evidence that individuals pending in FBI Namechecks are being cleared.

Thx kimmy

Yes, kimmy, it's a wonderful feeling. till now it was a helpless feeling, but now....justice has been served. my wife has been dancing around the house early today....

I exactly know how you feel (hearty congrats !!!) ....this came right before thxgiving... couldn't have timed it better. makes a great long weekend.

we were about to travel next month for a long overesas trip and having just the card to show at immigration/counters...is just great.

Yes, individual namechecks are clearing...it's just that the backlog sometimes takes long times for certain folks.

so many good news...

It's amazing and encouraging to see that more people get out of name check recently. Franticsky, my Infopass time is at noon on 11/27. I do have more hope now that we may have our luck in a few more months.