Fake Passports

Corruption can exist everywhere. 10 years or so, a US State Department officer was busted after he sold a "US passport" to a French conman who bought it for a cool $1M.

Nobody in USCIS is going to suspect France, she will have no issues, you have declared it now but even i would'nt have expect it to be France myself in a million years.

Corruption can exist everywhere. 10 years or so, a US State Department officer was busted after he sold a "US passport" to a French conman who bought it for a cool $1M.

TC,

Good points you made. In my view, corruption has never been about nationality and country of origin, it has to do with the money. Couple of years ago, a Director of USCIS in Fairfax, VA was caught after selling naturalization certificates to Chinese illegals, and the US govt destroyed him. 20 years in prison, took away his SS benefits, retirement benefits, etc. There is corruption in France, so as in the UK...lol!!!!!!!!

Al Southner, Triple Citizen,
You are right, corruption exists everywhere, the only problem is people are not suspicious of it from certain countries/persons. Its easier to get away with a fraudulent document if it was issued by the US Government as opposed to a third world country. Sad but True!

I have no idea why. Just don't know how she can get away with it

She shouldn't have to. This is clearly a case of immigration fraud. Since you are privy to this information you can report this to ICE and let them take it from there. Failure to report an immigration violation is considered a crime.

She shouldn't have to. This is clearly a case of immigration fraud. Since you are privy to this information you can report this to ICE and let them take it from there. Failure to report an immigration violation is considered a crime.

I wouldn't go as far as reporting someone to US authorities, while I wasn't fully aware of all the facts. This could create a huge problem for Kaylee.