F4 category, children aged out but eligible by CSPA - no option to pay fees on CEAC

yes we got the letter this may ,, but the letter is april 1 ,2019 . This is the intro of the said letter Dear, asdsadasdsa

The U.S Department of State's National Visa Center(NVC) recieved an approved immigrant visa petition from U.S Citezenship and Immigration Services(USCIS) for the benefiary named below.

is this not the approval date?

yes we got the letter this may ,, but the letter is april 1 ,2019 . This is the intro of the said letter Dear, asdsadasdsa

The U.S Department of State's National Visa Center(NVC) recieved an approved immigrant visa petition from U.S Citezenship and Immigration Services(USCIS) for the benefiary named below.

is this not the approval date?

No, the approval would have happened long before it got to NVC. If you google images for "USCIS NOA2" you will get an idea of what the approval notice looks like - it is an I797 issued by USCIS (or possibly INS if it was a while back), and will say something like "the above petition was approved".

is there anyway to know when is my approval date since we did not receive that kind of notice looks like

hi
my PD is 3rd June 2005 (India)
letter dt is 10th December 2009
my category is F4
pls let me know when will i get my letter and when can i get through the interview as my elder son will be 21 this August 2019.
will my son also get through under the CSPA

hi
my PD is 3rd June 2005 (India)
letter dt is 10th December 2009
my category is F4
pls let me know when will i get my letter and when can i get through the interview as my elder son will be 21 this August 2019.
will my son also get through under the CSPA

Latest current priority date for India is 15 August 2004. Movement of the visa bulletin is unpredictable but you can probably work on 6-12 months before your priority date is current (your letter re documents is likely to arrive in the next few months).
Your son’s current CSPA age is just a little over 16 years (use an online CSPA calculator, or subtract the ~4.5years to approval from his actual age - you don’t need to be exact in his case as he is very safe). So he has plenty of time - a few years - to go before he ages out, your case should be totally fine.

what is thise visa bulletin current date? how to know which date are we included thank you in advance

Attachments

• cspa.PNG
    cspa.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 11
what is thise visa bulletin current date? how to know which date are we included thank you in advance
Visa bulletin current date is the first of the month of the visa bulletin in which your priority date is listed as current.
For example in the June visa bulletin https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ulletin/2019/visa-bulletin-for-june-2019.html the current priority date for F4 Philippines is 01 June 1997, so for those who are current now with this, the visa bulletin current date is 1 June 2019.
If your priority date is not yet current then you will not know for sure what your visa bulletin current date will be.

thank you for replying,, since it took only 2 years the approval petition is there anyway the NVC can still allowed us in migrating since they took almost 20 years just to sent those letter that they receive that petition approval,..hahaha hope there is still away to make it the approval longer\ hehehe,... im turning 27 years of age,...

thank you for replying,, since it took only 2 years the approval petition is there anyway the NVC can still allowed us in migrating since they took almost 20 years just to sent those letter that they receive that petition approval,..hahaha hope there is still away to make it the approval longer\ hehehe,... im turning 27 years of age,...

Sam tayo pre, inaral ko yung cspa mukang negative pero pasok kc name namin, sep 97 kami, hoping din n my provision since before 2002 n approved ung petition.. Laban nyo nlng tho samin sure dad mom. And ung menopausal baby na humabol

Sam tayo pre, inaral ko yung cspa mukang negative pero pasok kc name namin, sep 97 kami, hoping din n my provision since before 2002 n approved ung petition.. Laban nyo nlng tho samin sure dad mom. And ung menopausal baby na humabol

Please post in English only - this is an English speaking only forum.

Please post in English only - this is an English speaking only forum.

NOTED, sorry i was just got carried away, by the fact that NVC already know people are automatically aged out based on the birth certificates submitted during the time of petition filing, yet still they are able to pay 325$ and process IV application, giving false hopes to applicant's child derivative where in they know the waiting time for F4 based petitions in the philippines is 22 to 24 years.. Kinda unfair, supposedly most of the child derivatives in that category would aged out even given the cspa calculations..

NOTED, sorry i was just got carried away, by the fact that NVC already know people are automatically aged out based on the birth certificates submitted during the time of petition filing, yet still they are able to pay 325$ and process IV application, giving false hopes to applicant's child derivative where in they know the waiting time for F4 based petitions in the philippines is 22 to 24 years.. Kinda unfair, supposedly most of the child derivatives in that category would aged out even given the cspa calculations..

i think the only allowed to accompany is those who born in the year of 1997+ ,... too bad from us,... hahahaha

i think the only allowed to accompany is those who born in the year of 1997+ ,... too bad from us,... hahahaha

Yea haha and assuming the average age of parents to have their kids be included is that they should be 33 or so on the average lol gluck with that gluck with high risk pregnancy .. But we will still try.cause my parents and my younger sister would still be eligible since shes a pre menopausal baby

Actually, many children are protected by CSPA. It is certainly unfortunate for F4 for Philippines, which is but just one country in one of the 5 FB categories. We equally see cases where over 21 children are left off the NVC notice yet they are protected by CSPA and they have to contact NVC to get put back on the case. I am assuming NVC does not have time to examine in minute detail each of beneficiaries and derivatives of the couple of hundred thousand family based visa cases each year. This is why as with all other elements of eligibility, each person needs to take responsibility for their own cases. The information is all out there to do so.

Latest current priority date for India is 15 August 2004. Movement of the visa bulletin is unpredictable but you can probably work on 6-12 months before your priority date is current (your letter re documents is likely to arrive in the next few months).
Your son’s current CSPA age is just a little over 16 years (use an online CSPA calculator, or subtract the ~4.5years to approval from his actual age - you don’t need to be exact in his case as he is very safe). So he has plenty of time - a few years - to go before he ages out, your case should be totally fine.
thanks

I am in similar situation. my Parents F4 interview is scheduled July2, 2019 (Priority 18 AUG 2004) my CSPA age is 21 years 7 months . but we filled DS-260 and paid fees, i am called for interview. which is scheduled in Mumbai embassy (INDIA) i currently on OPT-CAP GAP in states and my H1b has approved for emploment from oct 1. I am really concerned should i go to the visa interview ? and put my re-entry on CAP GAP at risk ( my employer wont give me leave till oct 1), please advice. if i am not eligible why do have they even called my for interview, this is so bizarre . please help as it is very time sensitive

I am in similar situation. my Parents F4 interview is scheduled July2, 2019 (Priority 18 AUG 2004) my CSPA age is 21 years 7 months . but we filled DS-260 and paid fees, i am called for interview. which is scheduled in Mumbai embassy (INDIA) i currently on OPT-CAP GAP in states and my H1b has approved for emploment from oct 1. I am really concerned should i go to the visa interview ? and put my re-entry on CAP GAP at risk ( my employer wont give me leave till oct 1), please advice. if i am not eligible why do have they even called my for interview, this is so bizarre . please help as it is very time sensitive

If you know your CSPA age is over 21 then you are ineligible as a derivative.

I do not know why they invite aged-out derivatives to interview and don't invite those who are still eligible. But you can calculate your CSPA age and you will know for yourself if you are eligible or not. You can probably confirm with NVC if you want first to make sure.

Hi there, you mention the country that's acquiring is from india.
please note 2 things,

1. Immigration from India to the US is much more tenious than other countries due to the number of immigrant applications and population. Im from Malaysia and were only 25 million of us and 6 million foreigners and we hardly have people that come to the US on immigrant visas. if Malaysians immigrate , they come to Australia or sometimes Canada.

2. Filing for India cases take long time due to the visa bulletin charts.