Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Is Administrative Closure of My Deportation Case Still Possible?
I heard with Fourth and seventh circuit courts region people can do it , Anyone here who had done it??

Tell that to me. I only call him every 6 months or so to see how is my case going, and he gets mad that I ask him the same question everytime. I just want to know, if he AS AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER, has any other info than myself.
Now, Im just waiting for the EOIR offices to operate normally, so I can personally go there or call and talk to someone there, and ask about my case.
I know they are backlogged, but Im always a little afraid that my case got lost and is on limbo.
You don’t need to go there just call their local eoir phone number. But most likely they are gonna tell you exactly the same answer as the 1800 number. Be patient you don’t want to get anybody mad then it could be in limbo. Your lawyer just knows what eoir tells him they have a very organized way to assign the numbers that come available and is usually in batches throughout the year some courts like NY, Nj, LA, PA are super loaded so if they are assigned number they will fly which is not the case like if you are in Oklahoma for example, the waiting there is less because they don’t have many people waiting so my advice is just be patient and wait for your number it should not be longer than 2 years unless you are in CA, NY where the backlog is huge.

While you are waiting for the number be available. Do they ask for Biometrics to be done? Just wondering because I just got a letter that is asking do it; my I did my a while ago.

If they ask you to update your bios you are already seeing light at the end of the túnel they are about to give you a number they need to verify your background
I really hope so. they didn’t ask for when I renewed my EAD. I thought you could be that. But hopefull that will get something this coming year

You don’t need to go there just call their local eoir phone number. But most likely they are gonna tell you exactly the same answer as the 1800 number. Be patient you don’t want to get anybody mad then it could be in limbo. Your lawyer just knows what eoir tells him they have a very organized way to assign the numbers that come available and is usually in batches throughout the year some courts like NY, Nj, LA, PA are super loaded so if they are assigned number they will fly which is not the case like if you are in Oklahoma for example, the waiting there is less because they don’t have many people waiting so my advice is just be patient and wait for your number it should not be longer than 2 years unless you are in CA, NY where the backlog is huge.
Im in Los Angeles so I know I got the worst backlog. I just want to know another person that was granted CoR in LA recently. That way, at least I would get an idea when to wait for mine. Typically, without covid, this would have been the fiscal year in which I got my number (judge accepted my case Jan/Feb 19). Only thing I got from my lawyer was that he told me that he knows of a case where the person got the number in January.
Fiscal year starts October 1st. If by January I dont hear anything from EOIR, then Im 100% guaranteed not going to get a card until the next round of visas.