Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello,

My case das granted on Dec 2018, and I’m still waiting for my number. My lawyer said the same thing to me. And I’m not sure if with COVID things slowed down.

Hello,

My case das granted on Dec 2018, and I’m still waiting for my number. My lawyer said the same thing to me. And I’m not sure if with COVID things slowed down.
Hello, then we are basically on the same situation. Im just crossing my fingers that we get our grant either December or January.
When you check your case status online, what does it say? In my case, all the boxes say " case still pending".

Hello guys. I have been browsing this thread for several months now, and just today decided to register and make a post.
Does anyone know if covid slowed down the 42b cancellation of removal grant procedures?
My final hearing was on february 2019. Prosecutor waived the right to appeal, the judge signed our 42b application (for me and my wife), and I was told by our lawyer that now all I got to do was wait until a new "number/available slot" pops up in order to finally go get my residence.
I went to the court in Los Angeles, but now with covid, I cant talk on the phone with anyone there (the number I get when I check my case status online). I called my lawyer and he said theres nothing he can do to get more info about my case, and just told me to keep waiting.
I know every october is when new visas become available, but if has been almost 2 years and still I only hear crickets from the court.
1 (800) 898-7180 you will need your A number remember that California immigration courts are ridiculously back logged IN THE AMID OF COVID will take more than the usual wait that normally is 1.5 to 2 years. Then you start the process with USCIS which normally would take you 3-6 weeks to get your card it takes now 8 months that’s in my own experience

1 (800) 898-7180 you will need your A number remember that California immigration courts are ridiculously back logged IN THE AMID OF COVID will take more than the usual wait that normally is 1.5 to 2 years. Then you start the process with USCIS which normally would take you 3-6 weeks to get your card it takes now 8 months that’s in my own experience
Thats the number I called. Its basically the same info you get on the case status link on the EOIR website.
What steps did you take when you didnt get the green card on due time? I would have called the USCIS after the 6th week, and asked them what was going on.

Nice. My lawyer is a Prick! I’ll keep checking online when it updates . Thanks
Tell that to me. I only call him every 6 months or so to see how is my case going, and he gets mad that I ask him the same question everytime. I just want to know, if he AS AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER, has any other info than myself.
Now, Im just waiting for the EOIR offices to operate normally, so I can personally go there or call and talk to someone there, and ask about my case.
I know they are backlogged, but Im always a little afraid that my case got lost and is on limbo.