Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Just won my COR case two days ago and the judge stated that he did not have any idea as to when we will receive our visas. I looked around and found a case where the judge reserved the case in January 2017 and the clients were granted a visa on May 1st 2018. Based on that, the waiting period may be around 1.5 years. Are you waiting too?
Did you have any responde yet?

Had my individual hearing on Dec 2018, Judge orally granted me the relief and told me to wait for a number to become available. Anybody could tell me how far back is the waiting list or if anybody had a client recently granted this benefit?
Thank you very much for your answer

In reality no because Because that applies only four out of the country applicants if you have been granted 42B There is a delay just because of the courts being closed and the inability to communicate with USCIS, also USCIS is not working on person-to-person basis they are just working on cases that they can handle from their homes

I was granted on January; went to Infopass on feb i was expected to receive the card by April and i haven’t yet i called and they said i just have to wait

If you have the judges order then you need to reschedule the Infopass the sooner the better. The don’t automatically reschedule

Did you have any responde yet?

Had my individual hearing on Dec 2018, Judge orally granted me the relief and told me to wait for a number to become available. Anybody could tell me how far back is the waiting list or if anybody had a client recently granted this benefit?
Thank you very much for your answer
Did you get any news yet?
I’m still waiting for USCIS for a response on my green card

Our 1.5 waiting period would have been april 26th . no infopass
The courts will reopen your number is probably up so it just needs the issuance of the judges order which requires the office to be open. So be patient even if you had the judges order you can’t do the Infopass with ISCIS because the are closed until June 3 when they are gonna start taking appointments again.