Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

people around me .someone very easily gets GC
Some one never ever get status.Maybe this destiny.
when i was court judge talk me my case granted
I am cry.when I drove at home tell my wife I am not very happy.because waiting this moment too long.
I have a friend who got his through his parents. He does drugs, isn’t earning well, and doesn’t value his citizenship at all. He doesn’t even care if he’s a citizen or not despite the fact that he and his parents are both immigrants. I guess you won’t know the value of something until you struggle to get it. I thank god for approving mine as it was a very very hard case. 99% lawyers said mine won’t be approved and I’ll have to wait for some kinda amnesty. God still helped me out and am truly grateful to him.. it still hurts a lot to see friends and family going back home.. I try my best to hide these feelings but now it’s just not helping me. I feel like am losing it and can’t wait any longer..

Hi there!I want first thank God and tell you guys to never lose hope.I was checking today,like everyday I do, an hour ago and my application was granted!!!Today 12/18/23!!!!My court was 03/09/21 and I am so excited to see my family
Congrats time to celebrate and be very great full whatta Christmas present you really got best wishes to you
and family and cheers