Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Do you guys think time will be less now? Approvals were almost 4 years and now I saw the 2021 approval here, that’s less than 3 years.

Do you guys think time will be less now? Approvals were almost 4 years and now I saw the 2021 approval here, that’s less than 3 years.
It depends on how many cases the immigration court approves. Of course, the progress will be affected due to the epidemic in 2020.

It depends on how many cases the immigration court approves. Of course, the progress will be affected due to the epidemic in 2020.
I am sure people from 2020 got approved but either they aren’t in this forum or not active. If march 2021 approval came that might mean 2020 cases are close to finishing up. I am just really excited 2021 cases are finally happening. My date is also May 21,2021. I am hoping to hear by this March… Crossing fingers…

I am sure people from 2020 got approved but either they aren’t in this forum or not active. If march 2021 approval came that might mean 2020 cases are close to finishing up. I am just really excited 2021 cases are finally happening. My date is also May 21,2021. I am hoping to hear by this March… Crossing fingers…
Same by march lol

Let’s get grant letters by March and get our green cards by may or June of 2024 :))
It will be the best summer for us.