Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Christmas gifts from God are very inspiring during this Christmas season. Congratulations to all of you. please continue to update this platform.
Congrats time to celebrate and be very great full whatta Christmas present you really got best wishes to you
and family and cheers
We are so blessed and thankful, do you guys know what’s the next step for us? And how long does it take? I can’t wait to talk to my lawyer tomorrow.

What did you lawer said?
She has to wait for the granted letter to arrive, to make an info pass appointment and then see if we need fingerprints and process our green card, but since is California and is the holidays she says it willl take some time, I thought it was going to be a faster process, does someone has any experience with the process and time frame after they got granted?

She has to wait for the granted letter to arrive, to make an info pass appointment and then see if we need fingerprints and process our green card, but since is California and is the holidays she says it willl take some time, I thought it was going to be a faster process, does someone has any experience with the process and time frame after they got granted?
From what I have learned 2 months process

Hi there! I want first to thank God and tell you guys never to lose hope.I was checking today,like everyday I do, an hour ago and my application was granted!!!Today 12/18/23!!!!My court was 03/09/21 and I am so excited to see my family
Oh my God!! So happy for you…I really needed to hear good news today.
Hi there!I want first thank God and tell you guys to never lose hope.I was checking today,like everyday I do, an hour ago and my application was granted!!!Today 12/18/23!!!!My court was 03/09/21 and I am so excited to see my family