Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

USCIS Extends “MyProgress” to Form I-485 and Form I-821​

analysis-3606761_1280
Did you know? U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently announced that online account holders can take advantage of a new tool called “myProgress.”
“MyProgress” allows applicants to view personalized estimates of approximate wait times for major milestones and actions taken on their cases including final case decisions. These estimates are provided based on case type and historical patterns. They do not guarantee time frames and do not take into account external factors that can prolong the processing of applications.

Who can take advantage of this new tool?

Online account holders who have the following applications pending with USCIS can use the “myProgress” tool:

How can you use myProgress?

To use the “myProgress” tool, applicants must first create a USCIS online account or log into their online account and select their pending application. If applicants filed online or linked one of the applicable forms to their online account using an online access code, they will see a myProgress tab for their application. The myProgress tab displays the estimated wait time until their case has a decision, along with a checkmark beside milestones as they are completed:
  • Confirmation that the application was received;
  • Movement of the application through preprocessing and adjudicative steps; and
  • Case decision.
Applicants must still visit the public Check Case Processing Times webpage to determine if they are eligible to file an Outside of Normal Processing Times service request.
For more information about this announcement please click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
judge grant but the immigration prosecutor said Applead reserve, so we waiting to see if they will as my lawyer said they normally don't. they have up to December 30.

Verbally approved by the judge on 11/30/23, the immigration attorney said they reserved an appeal, so we are waiting for them. But my lawyer told me they hardly do. So we crossing our fingers for them not to appeal.

Verbally approved by the judge on 11/30/23, the immigration attorney said they reserved an appeal, so we are waiting for them. But my lawyer told me they hardly do. So we crossing our fingers for them not to appeal.
Congratulations. Now you gotta wait another 4 years to get your green card.

Congratulations. Now you gotta wait another 4 years to get your green card.
Praying they don't appeal it. I'm crossing my fingers. But my lawyer told me they will not as I have 3 citizen children with a citizen wife and zero criminal history and I have been in the state for 24 years with a house

Praying they don't appeal it. I'm crossing my fingers. But my lawyer told me they will not as I have 3 citizen children with a citizen wife and zero criminal history and I have been in the state for 24 years with a house
You will be fine sometimes they just want us make feel afraid but at the end you will get your green card