Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Yes, I did a lot research and is nothing online saying about when they approved and how the system works for the queue. Anyway, just a updated my last court was on July 18, 2023. the judge didn't give any answer, but I called the court and they said my case was ''reserved'' does anyone know what that means?
Did you get oral approval?

no, on the court day, she acted like she would approve me, but the government attorney said they would appeal if she did. so on that day, she said '' I decided not to give an answer today''... and last week I found out that it was reserved, and on the EOIR is pending..
What did your lawyer said: but G attorney and you both have right to appeal.

Hopping for wait time to decrease
Just remember that the fiscal year starts in October and ends in September, right? In other words, we are now in a new fiscal year and we already have people here in this group who were included at the beginning of the fiscal year. The fiscal year has just begun and I am hopeful that 20 and 22 will be called later this year. Let us not forget that we are in a privileged position, it is a matter of time and our approval letter will arrive. Hugs and everyone stay at peace.

Just remember that the fiscal year starts in October and ends in September, right? In other words, we are now in a new fiscal year and we already have people here in this group who were included at the beginning of the fiscal year. The fiscal year has just begun and I am hopeful that 20 and 22 will be called later this year. Let us not forget that we are in a privileged position, it is a matter of time and our approval letter will arrive. Hugs and everyone stay at peace.
I don’t think 2022 will see anything this fiscal year. 2020 and some 2021 might get grants this fiscal year.
But we always hope for better

Yes, I did a lot research and is nothing online saying about when they approved and how the system works for the queue. Anyway, just a updated my last court was on July 18, 2023. the judge didn't give any answer, but I called the court and they said my case was ''reserved'' does anyone know what that means?
It means the judge is waiting for a Visa number to be available before the judge can approve it - means you won your case

I don’t think 2022 will see anything this fiscal year. 2020 and some 2021 might get grants this fiscal year.
I asked my lawer assistant’s last week .she talked me other way points .many cases should move forward but not .because COVID 19 USCIS Work process stopped there.just like why renew EAD card should wait longer than before.

I agree with you! We might see a few approvals next year in oct for mid 2021. I know the courts were closed but they were still working from home and adjudicating a few cases.

Recently the judge approved my case, I called to make an appointment for my residence and they told me if it was an emergency! If it is not an emergency, I do not have to go stamp my passport and have them process the residence card! There is no need to make appointments to go to USCIS is what they told me because they process the cards without needing to make an appointment
katym would you mind update you case process in this format.

Sometimes I just want to cry. I’m so tired of waiting. I need to see my family.
Planning to buy a ticket as soon as I get my green card. Same day I’m buying ticket and fly back home.
I know and feel your pain.. I also come here 3-4 times just to check if someone got theirs. It gives motivation to get going. The words cannot express what we go through each and everyday. I wish someone could really do something or tell us at least the timeframe.

I keep on telling myself that look at the bright side.. we aren’t in the court and fighting for our case or worrying that we might not even get it approved. We are just at a better position than those guys. Sometimes these thoughts work and boost me up and sometimes I feel so discouraged for not having a green card. I see others going around the world and I am just stuck here for almost 22 years at one place.

Everyday I wonder we will get it but here we are again. Hopefully we all will have it soon.. till than like I always say my friend just hang tight… our day will come!

I know and feel your pain.. I also come here 3-4 times just to check if someone got theirs. It gives motivation to get going. The words cannot express what we go through each and everyday. I wish someone could really do something or tell us at least the timeframe.

I keep on telling myself that look at the bright side.. we aren’t in the court and fighting for our case or worrying that we might not even get it approved. We are just at a better position than those guys. Sometimes these thoughts work and boost me up and sometimes I feel so discouraged for not having a green card. I see others going around the world and I am just stuck here for almost 22 years at one place.

Everyday I wonder we will get it but here we are again. Hopefully we all will have it soon.. till than like I always say my friend just hang tight… our day will come!
Agree. Just hoping to travel before we get too old :)))

My friends, it's even difficult to say something that comforts you because I feel everything you said. What I've been trying to do is avoid checking every day as much as possible, this is cruel and hurts a lot. Anxiety is something that destroys us and diminishes our hope. Let us try to believe that our turn is almost here and that God will bless us and give us wisdom to get through this moment that we asked Him so much to make happen. Remember that we are waiting for the realization of a dream that until recently was unimaginable to us. Now it's just a matter of time.

P
My friends, it's even difficult to say something that comforts you because I feel everything you said. What I've been trying to do is avoid checking every day as much as possible, this is cruel and hurts a lot. Anxiety is something that destroys us and diminishes our hope. Let us try to believe that our turn is almost here and that God will bless us and give us wisdom to get through this moment that we asked Him so much to make happen. Remember that we are waiting for the realization of a dream that until recently was unimaginable to us. Now it's just a matter of time.
wise words!!

We don’t have control or can control over anything in our cases but we are so close to abstain them what I do from my personal experience I travel within USA once every 2 Months and feel the freedom
Once we get the green card we are going to be the most privileged people in the world
God has given us chance that million are searching for please have faith