Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

hello
im new in this forum my court date was august-2021 and am still waiting for the final approval from the judge, my lawyer is telling me that he is starting to see some 2020 approvals and courts were closed half of the year so hopefully we get good news this fiscal year

hello
im new in this forum my court date was august-2021 and am still waiting for the final approval from the judge, my lawyer is telling me that he is starting to see some 2020 approvals and courts were closed half of the year so hopefully we get good news this fiscal year
welcome

hello
I m also 05/21/21.. it feels like forever though

For what I’ve seen in the forum time wait is been increasing, 2019’s verbal approvals took about 2 years 9 months to get granted and now 02/2020 got granted this October so the waiting time was 3 years 8 months. The long wait gets really frustrating.

Last edited: