Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Recently the judge approved my case, I called to make an appointment for my residence and they told me if it was an emergency! If it is not an emergency, I do not have to go stamp my passport and have them process the residence card! There is no need to make appointments to go to USCIS is what they told me because they process the cards without needing to make an appointment

One question ☺️ what state?
Recently the judge approved my case, I called to make an appointment for my residence and they told me if it was an emergency! If it is not an emergency, I do not have to go stamp my passport and have them process the residence card! There is no need to make appointments to go to USCIS is what they told me because they process the cards without needing to make an appointment

I mean katym waited 3y8m

You have to wait when approval I don’t think you can walk in to the office and rush the process
Unless you were granted

Recently the judge approved my case, I called to make an appointment for my residence and they told me if it was an emergency! If it is not an emergency, I do not have to go stamp my passport and have them process the residence card! There is no need to make appointments to go to USCIS is what they told me because they process the cards without needing to make an
Yes . It may also happen
because eoir-42b GC was approve by judge.

We did that once we went to uscis offices with the document of the verbal approval, and they said we weren’t yet in their system, if you were already granted your lawyer should get the letter and then make the appointment.

That’s what I’m trying to explain to them If not granted by fiscal government we can not accelerate the process period
katym siad :Verbal approval was in Feb /2020 and the written approval was Oct 2023。
It is not difficult to explain. Federal law stipulates that 42B has an annual quota of 4k. The new fiscal year starts on October 1: The court may release the letter, but the immigration office will not execute and issue the green card until the first quarter of the year。

katym siad :Verbal approval was in Feb /2020 and the written approval was Oct 2023。
It is not difficult to explain. Federal law stipulates that 42B has an annual quota of 4k. The new fiscal year starts on October 1: The court may release the letter, but the immigration office will not execute and issue the green card until the first quarter of the year。
Ohhh ok understood, so you won’t have your green card until next year?