Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

We should keep as positive as we can but sometimes all this triggers my anxiety to the max I can’t lie, I wish we could know exactly the year and month they’re granting now, that will help us to get an accurate waiting time, probably with that it wouldn’t feel like this. For us 2020 it looks like it’s going to be granted probably the first 6 months of 2024 or more

We should keep as positive as we can but sometimes all this triggers my anxiety to the max I can’t lie, I wish we could know exactly the year and month they’re granting now, that will help us to get an accurate waiting time, probably with that it wouldn’t feel like this. For us 2020 it looks like it’s going to be granted probably the first 6 months of 2024 or more
I know what you are talking about but we don’t have a choice but to wait. Good thing is we already know that we are approved and it’s just a matter of time. We all have loved ones that we wanna see and a few we couldn’t see.. keep yourself busy doing other things. Don’t think much about it as it isn’t in our hands.