Eoir 42b visa availability for fly 2023

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone from 2021 August has heard anything from the judge. Anxiously waiting to hear something positive soon

What did you see on Facebook and what group?
Guys, don't worry about the 2020 cases, we don't know the situation of each case. Sometimes the wait is not about visa availability but about specific cases. Let's focus on what we've already seen, which is the 2021 ones that are already covered, I think we're already in April. 2021 will soon end, God willing. Good luck for all of us.

Guys, don't worry about the 2020 cases, we don't know the situation of each case. Sometimes the wait is not about visa availability but about specific cases. Let's focus on what we've already seen, which is the 2021 ones that are already covered, I think we're already in April. 2021 will soon end, God willing. Good luck for all of us.
You are right everyone case is different and I believe soon we will hear good news

Hello, does anyone know if you can apply for an advanced parole with category a05, I won my case in June 2022. I would like to know if I can travel? Have any of you been able to travel with this category?

Since the waiting times are so long, I would like to know if it is possible to travel? I heard that people who won their case in 2020 are still waiting.

Hello, does anyone know if you can apply for an advanced parole with category a05, I won my case in June 2022. I would like to know if I can travel? Have any of you been able to travel with this category?
Personally I would not advise you to or apply because the waiting list is equally very long and you are more than likely will get your GC before getting it. I won my case in 2021 and applied last year for advanced parole to attend a family member burial and till now still never got it. I wasted over 3k in lawyer fees and application fees for nothing and I wish I didn’t do that but this is just my advice but good luck if you decide to try.