Eoir 42b visa availability for fly 2023

Hello, if my asylum case is denied, can i apply for cancellation of removal? And does it count all the years that I am waiting for the court, etc. ?

Yes you can but if you win the case they will start to count after your verbal approval by the judge. That’s what I think so if someone have other answers fell free

Hello, if my asylum case is denied, can i apply for cancellation of removal? And does it count all the years that I am waiting for the court, etc. ?
If you meet all criteria’s. Yes u can apply. U have to be in the USA 10+ years. Have US citizen kids or parents. Paid your taxes. And your U.S. citizen kids or parents have medical conditions.

Hi, just wondering if anybody from 2021 have received the approval letter from the judge.
I’m in CT
Case approved 9/3/2021

It depend which state you live, New york city is 1 year maximum waiting period.
I don’t think that’s correct considering USCIS only gives out 4,000 42b visas each year for the entire country. Everyone is subject to the wait times/visa limits.its 2-3 years for everyone no matter which state you live in. I’ve been waiting since 9/2021.

I don’t think that’s correct considering USCIS only gives out 4,000 42b visas each year for the entire country. Everyone is subject to the wait times/visa limits.its 2-3 years for everyone no matter which state you live in. I’ve been waiting since 9/2021.
here there is another forum and it is true it depends on the state I saw several people who were approved in a year and a half