Edu Denial – for not having Magic word ‘Combination’ – lawsuit

psam123 said:
KK,gcstruggler,
It is $5000 per category (if there is settlement) or $15000 or more(if there is not a settlement).

For example, I see there three folks with 3 years engineering degree. May be all three of us share the cost and go for the lawsuit.
-

And also we can also send letter USCIS first. There are 13 folks attended the conf. We can also contribute little money for writing legal memo.
What do you think guys?

Thanks guys for joining the conf. I feel writing letter and following with lawsuit (if we don't get any response) would not only help us and future GC applicant. Let's fight it out.

Thanks
psam

Lets write a legal memo first. We can find the a legal person who can help us. Let me know if you find someone who can do this then count me in. I will also try from my side too.
Thanks
KK

conference call

I had attended the call yesterday, but dropped off midway due to work.

I have a BSc( 3) +MCA ( 3), filed in EB2.
I guess Rajiv said yesterday that this qualifies as EB2, so I guess I should be okay..
Just a bit apprehensive since my 140 is not yet approved, but others are getting approved...

Does anybody have minutes/details of yesterdays call? If so could you guys please post it bulletwise to the questions posted earlier.

Thanks,

BCom

marooti said:
Nandi,
On your labor did you have 4 years BS degree and B.Comm mentioned?
I think BSIC just looks at the From Date - To date on your labor instead of seeing how many years it actual takes to complete a degree.
Nandi Congrats.

Thanks Marooti... No my labor does not mention 4 years BS degree. It says Associate degree in Commerce..
My attorney said that since I do programming in .Net etc for which a 4 years degree is not required..
It took me long time to get the labor cleared ... 2 years in RIR and there was an RFE on labor too .. they asked us to re-advertise etc.
I was in typical problem .. I am working for the same employer since I landed in US ... with H1b. I could not show any experience. The only experiece was with my current employer ... that was for 4 years at the time of labor.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAD NEWS GUYS

My I140 denial appeal I290B has been sent to AAO today. Combination of Education issue. Is there any hope from AAO? How long does it take? I am frustrated. I completed 8 years in US still no GC near sight.

BAD NEWS GUYS

My I140 denial appeal I290B has been sent to AAO today. Combination of Education issue. Is there any hope from AAO? How long does it take? I am frustrated. I completed 8 years in US still no GC near sight. Should I leave this country and go somewhere where our hard work is appreciated? :mad:

Any Update?

psam,gcstruggler,krishkish,expeditegc

Is there any update in sending the letter to Mr Yates as per our earlier discussion with Mr Khanna?

If there is any new development, please let me know.

Thanks

perm_lc,
I am waiting for other's response.

Guys,
As you all know, we have drafted letter and discussed with Mr.Rajiv last week.
First we will at least send this letter to Mr.Yates. As Mr.Rajiv said, the letter needs legal points. To do this we need to spend around $1500 - $2000. If you are willing to contribute for this effort, post your response here or send me a PM.
So for, 4 are supporting this effort. We need more support.
Thanks
psam

Good luck expeditegc

expeditegc said:
BAD NEWS GUYS :mad:

expeditegc -- lets hope U get some good news out of it.

If I were U I would start a fresh labor.. Tailor made for the case .. edu Plus experience.. It is still not late ...

It's easy to say but how about this ... take a long vacation to UR country ... enjoy and relax ... after a year come back on new H1b...

Good luck expeditegc .. I hope U may NOT have to do anything as above ... and just get that 140 approved.

eBhola.

letter to Yates

psam,
I am willing to contribute on this.

Thanks.

psam123 said:
perm_lc,
I am waiting for other's response.

Guys,
As you all know, we have drafted letter and discussed with Mr.Rajiv last week.
First we will at least send this letter to Mr.Yates. As Mr.Rajiv said, the letter needs legal points. To do this we need to spend around $1500 - $2000. If you are willing to contribute for this effort, post your response here or send me a PM.
So for, 4 are supporting this effort. We need more support.
Thanks
psam

perm_lc said:
psam,gcstruggler,krishkish,expeditegc

Is there any update in sending the letter to Mr Yates as per our earlier discussion with Mr Khanna?

If there is any new development, please let me know.

Thanks
Hi Guys,
I tried to contact one Indian attorney in Denver but he is out of station. I will again contact him tomorrow. He may draft the letter to us. Lets see how it goes. If you know anyone please talk to them. I am in to share my piece of 2000$. As of now on my case nothing fancy. 4 days LUD changed that is it. Lets see how it goes.
Thanks
KK

WWW.immigration-law.com reports the following. My feeilng is Mr Yates is performing very good immigration reformation. I feel that he listen your petition. My recommendation is to no need to wait to draft the letter by attorney (Also it saves money). The current format is good enough with grammer and language modification. This is my personal openion only.

06/21/2005: Strong Support and Encouragement for the Current USCIS Team of Leadership - Yates/Divine

The government has never seen such a perfect match of team of leadership in its immigration history in the administration and management of immigration benefits (petitions and applications) as seen in the present USCIS HQ in Washington, D.C. The recent direction of policies is, with no one's doubt, simply admirable, reflecting their expertise in the nation's immigration issues and systems and their visions and views for the direction of the nation's future immigration system. We support this team, with no reservation what-so-ever. We just hope that the team will not be swayed by the restrictive immigration views within the government and in the Hill. This reporter really looks forward to seeing these leaders in the same room in SLC!

perm_lc said:
WWW.immigration-law.com reports the following. My feeilng is Mr Yates is performing very good immigration reformation. I feel that he listen your petition. My recommendation is to no need to wait to draft the letter by attorney (Also it saves money). The current format is good enough with grammer and language modification. This is my personal openion only.
I second it. Unless somebody wants to send the letter drafted by Legal person only. Guys please let us know. We need to hurry things up.
Thanks
KK

Count my vote in sending the aforesaid letter. Don't waste your money. Act quickly. I am also a victim of NSC rejection - "Combination of Education" requirement.

If the I140 goes to AAO meaning "SUDDEN DEATH" right? Success rate for approvals are LOW. Does anybody know any approvals from AAO on Education Issues?

We have the following people to support the letter
1.psam123
2.expeditegc
3.gcstruggler
4.krishkish
5.perm_lc
6.GC2005@NSC
I also contacted an attorney, he might able to help us.
Thanks
psam

expeditegc said:
If the I140 goes to AAO meaning "SUDDEN DEATH" right? Success rate for approvals are LOW. Does anybody know any approvals from AAO on Education Issues?
Expedite,
Start new labor with new company or with same company if they agreee. By the decision comes your new labor and 140 will be in your hands. I heard there is 4 to 5% of success rate only.
Thanks
KK

I-140 Denial NSC Appeal pending AAO

I am in the same boat the appeal is pending with AAO since October 2004.

But here is some help AAO approved a petition for an Assistant Resturant Manager, finding that the beneficiary's three year bachelor of arts degree combined with a master of arts degree in social work were the equivalaent of U S baccalaureate degree. (refer 13 Immig Rptr. B2-269, 10/19/1994)

Hope u can use this.

Last edited by a moderator: