Edu Denial – for not having Magic word ‘Combination’ – lawsuit

psam123 said:
Sorry guys, i was little busy with my work in the morning.
Thanks for taking initiative.
Preparing question is good idea.
I think KK and LFGC are communicating with Heather. We don't want too many emails to her. So please one of you take in-charge and coordinate the communication.
Is it KK or LFGC? so that we can all send a PM with phone numbers.
Thanks
psam

Pl PM KK to get the ph # & the access code. Also if we can spread the word around...can help us get some more points from individual cases.
rgds,
LFGC

Hi friends,
I am sorry to join in late in this forum. My 140 was denied based on 3 year Bachelors degree in comp. sc. from india. My 2 evals ( Trustforte and Leslie&Jacobson) prove that I have BS equivalent of US degree.

I would like to add one more point to our set of questions.
If 3 years equivalent is proven then how can the existing cases appealed at AAO be approved earlier than 2 years/14 months.

3 Year Degree.

Guys .. nice to see U all united and fighting...

But we all must realise that 3 year degree is not a problem... The Problem is the correct filing of labor...

Ur attorney did the mess .. and screwed things up ... ask him to do the PERM for free .. and rest of the GC process.

this is the fastest way .. get new labor .. do all over again ... Amending laws take long time.... and U are not sure of the results ... and $ expensive too.

Focus on the letter

Guys,
Instead of asking other questions(not part of our letter) like 'filing new I-140' ,'labor certification'. We will focus on getting Mr.Rajiv opinion on the letter we sent, like, do we need to add any points or remove anything from the letter and how do we sent it to him (with signature or without). What we would do, if you don't get any resonpse. How long we will wait before filing lawsuit and etc?

Thanks
psam

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderate

KK, shall we all use same thread for all our communication?
lfgc, do you want to Moderate the teleconference, becuase you have also contacted heather through phone? otherwise I will moderate.
Thanks
psam

psam123 said:
KK, shall we all use same thread for all our communication?
lfgc, do you want to Moderate the teleconference, becuase you have also contacted heather through phone? otherwise I will moderate.
Thanks
psam
psam,
Go ahead & be the moderator...I contacted Heather in the absence of KK.
thx for volunteering.
rgds,
LFGC

Questions

Thanks KK,
Guys, These are question I am thinking of asking to ask Mr.Rajiv
1. His advice on 3 items that we listed in letter
1.Pattern of Education
2.Combination of Degree
3.Inconsistency among Service centers
Basically, adding more points to make strong argument. Removing points that don't make any sense in the letter.

2.What is the best way to send this letter?
3.How long we could wait before filing the lawsuit?

Anything else?

Thanks
psam

I think the letter psam sent to Rajiv is enough. The another point is the "openion " of Mr Hen... former INS director to accept combination of education for US equivalency. In the final format, if we add this reference it will be good.

Conference Details sent so far to...

perm_lc said:
I think the letter psam sent to Rajiv is enough. The another point is the "openion " of Mr Hen... former INS director to accept combination of education for US equivalency. In the final format, if we add this reference it will be good.

So far..

psam123
GC2005@NSC
lfgc
ykvbhaskar
perm_lc
kriskish
gcstruggler

if anyone needs the details please let me know.
Thanks
KK

Questions to ask Rajiv

psam,
I agree that we need to be more focused on the letter. But I think it will be very useful for everybody if he could answer these questions that will help everybody who have filed an appeal. That will also help us to find some more points to add to the letter. I feel the questions that we have about letter wouldn't take much time to discuss.
I feel we will send him all the questions we have and let him answer the question that he wants and we will later bring him focused towards the letter. Let us know how this sounds?

Thanks.

psam123 said:
Guys,
Instead of asking other questions(not part of our letter) like 'filing new I-140' ,'labor certification'. We will focus on getting Mr.Rajiv opinion on the letter we sent, like, do we need to add any points or remove anything from the letter and how do we sent it to him (with signature or without). What we would do, if you don't get any resonpse. How long we will wait before filing lawsuit and etc?

Thanks
psam

expeditegc said:
KK,

Could you add me in your list? Thank you sir.

Sent PM with details.

So far :

psam123
GC2005@NSC
lfgc
ykvbhaskar
perm_lc
kriskish
gcstruggler
expeditegc
perumpulli - latest addition sent PM

Guys please let me know you all got those phone number and pwd.

Thanks
KK

gcstruggler, We would ask the following questions also
4) Are there any case filed against INS in court before on the 3 year degree issue. Since this issue is there for last 2 years.
5) How they were approving the cases before? Because we know that several have got GC with 3 year degree.
6) Is only NSC issuing denial for 3 year degree or is it all the INS centers?
8) Can we provide any supporting documentation from government of India about our degrees?

I haven't sent questions to Mr.Rajiv, but we would ask him.

Thanks
psam

Updated List so far for Conference call..

So far...

psam123
GC2005@NSC
lfgc
ykvbhaskar
perm_lc
kriskish
gcstruggler
expeditegc
perumpulli
Marooti

Did I miss anyone please let me know.
Thanks
KK

Updated list so far..

mvatx said:
Please send me info. I would like to join conference call is possible.

psam123
GC2005@NSC
lfgc
ykvbhaskar
perm_lc
kriskish
gcstruggler
expeditegc
perumpulli
Marooti
mvatx - sent PM now
hot_chocolat - email sent

Questions to ask Rajiv

psam,
Can we send these questions to him and post it on this forum? It will help us be focused and everybody will be on same page.
Thanks.

psam123 said:
gcstruggler, We would ask the following questions also
4) Are there any case filed against INS in court before on the 3 year degree issue. Since this issue is there for last 2 years.
5) How they were approving the cases before? Because we know that several have got GC with 3 year degree.
6) Is only NSC issuing denial for 3 year degree or is it all the INS centers?
8) Can we provide any supporting documentation from government of India about our degrees?

I haven't sent questions to Mr.Rajiv, but we would ask him.

Thanks
psam

gcstruggler said:
psam,
Can we send these questions to him and post it on this forum? It will help us be focused and everybody will be on same page.
Thanks.
psam123 / gcstruggler,
either of you can finalize the list of questions to be put forth.
put them up here in the next 10-20mins
anyone has any addition/deletion...put up ASAP
finally send it to Rajiv & also list here as a final list.
this way things will roll in order w/o chaos.
Offcourse, at the end if we have time, anyone can chuck in any query not covered.
rgds,
LFGC