EB3 with current PD

any idea rduman what shall we do next to get something done....i am planning to wait for this week and take an appointment next week sometime to get some info on processing status....

Harakad

Your change in LUD today might be for mailing of the RFE notice....

my EAD was approved on 01/26, then lud on 01/29 that they mailed the card...and today also there was a change in lud on my EAD file...this i have seen happening for any approval case....change in lud next day after some action today

pallu2004 said:
any idea rduman what shall we do next to get something done....i am planning to wait for this week and take an appointment next week sometime to get some info on processing status....

I plan to call VSC later this week and ask. I had read that VSC had stopped providing status - specially name / security check status, but it probably doesn't hurt to try.

I have been silently reading the messages in this thread. My case is almost the same as most of you. I am working with a local congressman who is very helpful in making inquiries with USCIS and FBI. So after the 2nd fingerprint I asked him to make an inquiry to check if my name check had cleared. Today he told me that it has actually cleared and has been sent back to USCIS. He said that after this, USCIS makes a local police inquiry to check for crimes in the last 15 months, which takes between 1-2 weeks after which you should get the result from USCIS.

EB3 India with PD May 2000
I-140 AD Aug. 2004
485 RD Oct 2004
1st FP Code 3 - Mar 2005
2nd FP Code 1 - Jan 20 2007
LUD on 485: 01/24/2007, 01/25/2007

compjobs said:
I have been silently reading the messages in this thread. My case is almost the same as most of you. I am working with a local congressman who is very helpful in making inquiries with USCIS and FBI. So after the 2nd fingerprint I asked him to make an inquiry to check if my name check had cleared. Today he told me that it has actually cleared and has been sent back to USCIS. He said that after this, USCIS makes a local police inquiry to check for crimes in the last 15 months, which takes between 1-2 weeks after which you should get the result from USCIS.

I-140 AD Aug. 2004
485 RD Oct 2004
1st FP Code 3 - Mar 2005
Compjobs,

Thank you very much for your posting. Earlier, I had mentioned that FBI cleared my name check but USCIS Security check is still pending. I hope it is local police check.

thanks compjobs....

Myself: FP on Jan 19 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
Testing Times: FP on JAn 20 and LUD changed on 01/26
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD changed on 01/26 & 01/29
compjobs: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25

compjobs said:

I-140 AD Aug. 2004
485 RD Oct 2004
1st FP Code 3 - Mar 2005
Oh, man... U already put one hand on the Plastic.

I am having LUD on my approved 2ns EAD from last two days...today also it changed to 01/31

This EAD was approved on 01/27, and since then LUD is changing every day....even they mailed the card also....

question???

my primary address is in NJ, but currently i am on a assignment in VA....i was wondering if i can take a infopass appointment at VA instead of NJ....is that possible

we all are having our PD current after a long long long wait and already 1 month have passed without any action. here are few guesses i can think off:

1. # of visas allocated for Jan 2007 got over early. Fresh allocation of visas in Feb 2007. Hope we get the ####

2. most people gave FP in Jan 2007 few got approved and few are waiting till now. those waiting will see approval this month

pallu2004 said:
we all are having our PD current after a long long long wait and already 1 month have passed without any action. here are few guesses i can think off:

1. # of visas allocated for Jan 2007 got over early. Fresh allocation of visas in Feb 2007. Hope we get the ####

2. most people gave FP in Jan 2007 few got approved and few are waiting till now. those waiting will see approval this month

OR the fp notices that they sent out are automatically sent out if/when PD becomes current and fps have expired. My worry is this process may not have checked to see if Namechecks,Security checks,etc., are completed. I hope this is not true, but if it is, then there is a good chance we may again end up in the next retrogression hole. At the end of all this we can easily qualify for one other profession - "Immigration Attorneys" :mad:

good one Testing Times....

with the trend i have seen, FP notices sent to guys who have current PD are usually get the name chk cleared. i am not sure about my case as i am yet to make an infopass appt for name check. but what others posted in the forum u can say that NC is cleared. after they do the FP i guess they run a final security check before issuing the card.

any idea guys why i am having LUD changes on my approved EAD from last 3 days continuously. this case was approved and card is also mailed....still LUD change is happening every day....today also ther is an LUD on my and my spouse ead

hi pallu2004,

I recieved the approval mails from USCIS today. You can see my case details in my signature. I think all the people with current PD will see the approvals soon.

Congrats shiva !!

I presume the LUDs on Jan 5, 6 and 8 had no message change and were probably FP related?

congrats shiva25....ur approval gives us hope tooo....

i have one question....most of us who are waiting have given FP Code 3 earlier and have recently given FP Code 1 in Jan 2007. But in your case u gave FP Code 3 in JAN 2007. Then you should be gettign email like card has been ordered as they already have ur 10 fingers prints with photo....

congrats!!!

hearty congrats!!! I am going to give my FP code 3 on 02/06. So hope it will also end in a good result.

good luck

shiva25 said:
hi pallu2004,

I recieved the approval mails from USCIS today. You can see my case details in my signature. I think all the people with current PD will see the approvals soon.

Congrats

Good news and Congrats. I gave FP code 3 in May'2005 and now FP 1. Before approval do we give FP code 1 or FP code 3.