EB3 with current PD

mygc1012 said:
Mine is EB3 with PD 4/30/01 and I have the following message

with LUD 01/26/07

the prior LUDs were 12/09 and 12/19/06.

On January 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does it mean it has been approved?

Congratulations !! Can you please post details such as your RD and FP dates?

Congratulations mygc1012!!! Last week 4 people got through, this is good news.
--Naveen Oshos
mygc1012 said:
Mine is EB3 with PD 4/30/01 and I have the following message

with LUD 01/26/07

the prior LUDs were 12/09 and 12/19/06.

On January 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does it mean it has been approved?

congrats mygc1012.....that for sure gives hopes on our cases....

can you share your full details of case history with us....485 RD...when did you gave all the FP and other similar details

lud after fp2

Noticed a lud for 1/26. I believe the Fp2 results have been updated. No msg change though.

EB3 India with PD May 3 2001
485 RD Apr 2003
1st FP Code 3 - July 2003
2nd FP Code 1 - Jan 20 2007

another lud, today...

Looks like somebody is dusting my file real good. Making sure its clean and ready to go back and accumulate 2 more years of dust. I definitely think USCIS has a limit on how many inches of dust can be collected before its taken out cleaned up and put back. :confused:

Testing Times...

i also had 2 changes in lud after my FP on JAn 19th....last LUD was on JAn 25....since then it is hanged on as it is...lets see what happens...

pallu2004 said:
Testing Times...

i also had 2 changes in lud after my FP on JAn 19th....last LUD was on JAn 25....since then it is hanged on as it is...lets see what happens...
I saw an LUD today again (may be due to my infopass enquiry - I know for sure that my case is waiting USCIS security check (not FBI)).

Testing_Times said:
Looks like somebody is dusting my file real good. Making sure its clean and ready to go back and accumulate 2 more years of dust. I definitely think USCIS has a limit on how many inches of dust can be collected before its taken out cleaned up and put back. :confused:

was the LUD change for both or only primary applicant?

If you are saying that dust has accumulated in 2 years on ur file what will u say about mine? (my 485 RD is June 2002).

one similarity i saw in 3 cases (Testing Times, rduman and mine) so far is change in LUD patern...

Myself: FP on Jan 19 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
Testing Times: FP on JAn 20 and LUD changed on 01/26
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25

this kind of says that FP results were given back to uscis and case has resumed processing or catching more dust....lets see any approval will give some hope to others....

HaraKad said:
was the LUD change for both or only primary applicant?

If you are saying that dust has accumulated in 2 years on ur file what will u say about mine? (my 485 RD is June 2002).

for both. Its amazing how patient we have been through all these years.

pallu2004 said:
one similarity i saw in 3 cases (Testing Times, rduman and mine) so far is change in LUD patern...

this kind of says that FP results were given back to uscis and case has resumed processing or catching more dust....lets see any approval will give some hope to others....
Add me my friend..

mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD changed on 01/26 & 01/29

opps sorry missed it.....here u go again

pallu2004 said:
opps sorry missed it.....here u go again

Thanks.

My LIUD change is in connection with RFE!

My 485 message has been updated saying that they have sent an RFE. I wonder what is in store next! :mad:

Man the good thing is they are actively working on your case. The REF maybe something like paystubs, clear xerox's or medical.
--Naveen Oshos
HaraKad said:
My 485 message has been updated saying that they have sent an RFE. I wonder what is in store next! :mad:

noshs said:
Man the good thing is they are actively working on your case. The REF maybe something like paystubs, clear xerox's or medical.
--Naveen Oshos

any idea what a medical RFE can be all about? do we have to redo it...we did it way back in 2002?

Harakad

Sorry to hear that they sent an RFE in your case. But dont worry, RFE at this time might be for Medicals i suppose. they might ask u to redo the medicals or it can be also for show W2 for each year as your RD for 485 was 2002.

I had another LUD change today...but mine could be related to RFE. I have been having LUD changes for the past 3 days