EB3-INDIA, I-485 pending with PD current (xfer from VSC -> TSC)

GC_blackhole

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Starting a new thread to narrow down the activity after June 2007 bulletin(PD jump for EB3-India I-485 pending) and for the cases transfered from VSC to TSC.

Just talked to TSC officer, and she says that TSC currently processing Oct 2006 I-485 cases and should wait untill the Transfered date(i.e., from VSC to TSC ) becomes current.
Most of the cases were transfered in March, so another 6 to 8 months wait .....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in same boat.
EB3 India
PD - oct 2002
I485 RD - nov 2003
TSC -> VSC - mar 2007
FP2 -> 05 MAY 2007
On 10 MAY 2007, I got message saying they send me document.

I believe thats incorrect information.

I believe thats incorrect information. Processing is based on receipt notice date.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

if I am wrong, guru's please enlighten this matter.

Hi,

Starting a new thread to narrow down the activity after June 2007 bulletin(PD jump for EB3-India I-485 pending) and for the cases transfered from VSC to TSC.

Just talked to TSC officer, and she says that TSC currently processing Oct 2006 I-485 cases and should wait untill the Transfered date(i.e., from VSC to TSC ) becomes current.

Hi GIVEMEMYGC

we have very similar dates and I bet there are more as us, Please post any LUDs or status
updates as PD became current after loooooong time.

I hope to see Approvals soon.

NOTE : I guess you are from India too.

I thought to open this my self but here it goes. Please see my signature for details

I think hkhr is correct. Hopefully we all get approved soon. The first sign is approvals in the DB from June 2nd onwards.

Cheers

Hi hkhr,

Thats what I expected too, but you never know how USCIS works internally and they might treat the transfered date as Receipt date at TSC , thats what the Representative said so keeping my fingers crossed.

Let us know if you get any more info.

Can you please add your details so that we know where we stand.
You can add in your signature so that it will post automatically on all your posts

Thanks

I have not received Second FP. The only difference that i have from you guys is that I filed my 485 in 2004.

My I-485 Transferred to TCS: Mar 2007.

I'm also in the same boat

Hope we'll all hear the good news soon.........

My Case Details:
Cat:EB-3
PD March 2003
I485 VSC RD April 2004
1st FP JAN 2005
I485 TSC TD(Transfer Date) March 2007

I have not received Second FP. The only difference that i have from you guys is that I filed my 485 in 2004.

My I-485 Transferred to TCS: Mar 2007.
bud2003, I think you should call USCIS for FP2, if you have not called already.
2nd FP is applicatble to you as yours have been expired. Give it try.

Are they really doing that rubbish? Putting all the long-pending cases from VSC behind all the existing applications that were in the TSC queue, as if the I-485 was applied fresh in March? We need to contact the Ombudsman.

If that is true, that would explain why nobody whose case got transferred to TSC this year has been approved.

Count me in...

I am also waiting...

I called TSC today and first the lady told me that now they are processing 05/08/01. I told her based on the latest visa bulletin they should be processing 6/1/03. She told me that would happen in June - that's why the visa bulletin is called "June Visa Bulletin"
...so I guess we have to wait till June and see if anything happens.

She also told me that my Name check is pending. My Name check was pendinng for 3 years and finally got cleared last June. When I said that Vermont and my local office told me that my Name check is cleared, she
told me ...."oops, Yes it is cleared" ....but they would send for another Name check if this one is pending for 15 months...anybody knows any rule like that?

==================
EB3 India
PD - 10/18/01
I485/140 - 11/10/03
FP2 - 5/9/07

how did you manage to speak with her???

i'm afraid that we will have to wait. my case was trnsferred on March 2 and while i spoke withe the representative she told me they are processing October and I have to wait till they get to March!!! I hope those cases wont get transferred again. This happened before already. My case spent 1 year in a local office and was transferred back to VSC just to (after another year or so) be transferred to TSC.

EB3 worldwide
PD Sept 2002
I485 RD July 2003
I 140 approved in April 2004
FP 1 November 2004
FP 2 August 2006
RFE July 2006
LUD 3.2.2007

told me ...."oops, Yes it is cleared" ....but they would send for another Name check if this one is pending for 15 months...anybody knows any rule like that?
According to USCIS internal rule someone posted here, NC doesn't expire for the application it is issued, and expires in 15 months if it is used for another application by the same person.
Unless they changed the rule.

If your PD is > Aug 2002 then there is no need to speculate till June 1 ( they first day your PD becomes current ) ... more facts ...

ND or transfer date has nothing to do with approval ... PD ( they day on your labor notice ) dictates processing ... why on earth you'll get FP notice ? FP2 notice is typically issued when USCIS can work on your case ... and that may include a FBI name check resubmission ( < 1 % chance ) ... based on past history you should get approval within 60 days after FP2 ( unless luck is not with you ) ...

Now,

- FBI name check never expires ( takes 120 days to 3 years, > 120 days for 1 % folks ), USCIS submits immediately after the I485 application is received ( may resubmit after 2 years of I-140 approval date ) , this is where AILA, President, Senator ( even GOD ) can help .. typically involves police and employment reports from the places you'd lived & worked during last five years & a combination of other intelligence checks based on your demography, FBI also selects > 1% random samples for detailed review ( to collect fraud samples )

- FP < name > check expires after 18 months ( takes 1 hour to 3 days for computers to process, 3 days if initial scan is positive hit ), this is what USCIS rep. ( & FBI clerk ) mean by CLEAR when you call them after giving FP, no light at end of the tunnel if your FBI name check is stuck

- Medical expires after 12 months but in past USCIS had issued memo to extend the expiration period

- IBIS ( Interagency Border Inspection Systems ) check expires in 90 days and your officer is going to run it once again before stamping the approval

- LUD change may happen for many reasons and we can only guess ... LUD after FP leads to approval in most of the cases .. however !

We'll know more next month ... not now .. count on your LUCK and GOD ...

Not received second FP

bud2003, I think you should call USCIS for FP2, if you have not called already.
2nd FP is applicatble to you as yours have been expired. Give it try.

Guys, assur ,

As my lot of the guys close to my PD got their second FP, I want to call the USCIS TSC and ask for a FP. Do any of you have ever called USCIS and asked for FP.. Please share your thoughts. I am getting nervous. I have recently sent ead renewal and they received on May 10 ..

Hi budd..

You can always take infopass appointment and request for FP, I read somewhere in the forums thats better way to do then trying to get hold of right person in TSC/any service center (as 99% of the time you end up talking to some clerk/customer services who have general answers and are not much help if you go specific scenario of cases.

so try infopass if you are not lucky to get through phone