EB3-INDIA, I-485 pending with PD current (xfer from VSC -> TSC)

2nd FP

I do not know agency name. I am planning to take InfoPass appointment and try to give 2nd FP.

My PD: SEP 2001/India/EB3

Wheretogo,
I have not receied the 2nd FP. I also got a similar response from TSC rep. Could you post your case details. do you have any info on the agency that sent Fp notice ..

thanks

Any one received Documents , after the status change Document mailed .....
Coowboy is the only one received it last week as per his post in some thread.

Let me pitch in with my opinion:

There is no way in hell that they can use the transfer date as Receipt date...no moron in the world can come up with such a stupid concept. That is wrong on so many levels that its inconceivable.

First, its unfair to all EB-VSC cases as compared to TSC cases.

Second, it clumps all VSC RDs together around a small date range (of transfer) resulting in the loss of individual "seniority" within VSC cases.

And finally, (talking like a geek) they would need to add another field in their case tracking system to add "transfer date" and use that over the original RD of the case, resulting in an expensive system change...for an inconceivable concept which someone would've surely caught on when coming up with the tech specs. [But if they just overwrite the original RD with the xfer date, we would know sooner than later!!]

Anyway, thats my opinion.
The process is not entirely computerized and has a large percentage of manual and paper-based steps.

If an adjudicating officer at TSC gets a box of files freshly shipped in from VSC, and already has a box of existing cases working on, then deciding to put the VSC cases after the existing cases is simply a matter of not getting into the VSC box until the existing box is cleared.

Without notice FP

Can we give FP without getting notice since we gave FP in March 2006 and did not get any further notice for FP I am planning to take Infopass appointment for case status check and for FP.
Thanks

Suddenly it became so quiet (like after a storm)

I re-activating this as some new threads are popping up with same Title.

Chanduare : Did you get the approval notice, guess you got it, I didnt see any posts from you, guess you are celebrating.....

coowboy : Have done with Re-FP, did you walkin or did the notice say when to appear, please let us know.

My status still says : Document mailed.... (TSC rep said its a Computer Glitch)

My status said: Doc returned as undeliverable.
So I called and updated address with uscis last week

But no message change since then.........
it still says 'doc returned as undeliverable....serious consequences.....' blah blah

has anyone experienced this? should i call them again to make sure everythings ok?? I'm worried!

it still says 'doc returned as undeliverable....serious consequences.....' blah blah

has anyone experienced this? should i call them again to make sure everythings ok?? I'm worried!

Didn't you use address change (A11 or something to update) and before you changed the address over phone did you confirm the address they already have on their system.
I am sking this because , when I talked to TSC rep she said some computer glitch, so wondering your message might be also some kind of glitch.

If the document is undelivered, probably the same document should have been received by your lawyer, did you know what the document is about?

Did they re-send the document to your updates address?

Same here, I received this msg of my son's application. I called and infomed I have been receiving all mails on this address and there is no change in the address. It was for FP notice, interestingly I received all FP notices and have already done. She reads address info for this application and asked me to disregard the msg. Since then the msg is unchanged.

I called cust service (the no. they asked me to call on the message) and the lady said that she didnt have my address info and that i should update it anyways.... so i did. i moved almost 8 months back and have been receiving all notices at my new address.

I asked her what the doc was about, and she said she didnt have that info....... she can only see the status as we see it online.

I heard we can contact TSC directly using POJ trick. Sould i try that? will it reflect negatively on my file if i keep calling them?
Please advice!!!

Suddenly it became so quiet (like after a storm)

I re-activating this as some new threads are popping up with same Title.

Chanduare : Did you get the approval notice, guess you got it, I didnt see any posts from you, guess you are celebrating.....

coowboy : Have done with Re-FP, did you walkin or did the notice say when to appear, please let us know.

My status still says : Document mailed.... (TSC rep said its a Computer Glitch)

No I didn't get any document.I have taken Infopass appointment. They say my case was under final review.I could get some good news.She don't want to tell whether document already sent or not.She told me to wait until Jun 09 2007(30 days ) to get the document.

My problem is I am changing my apartment after 5 years on 31 may 2007.(What a coincidence!!).I went online to change address for both AR11 and USCIS applications.

But I am 99% sure that mine was approved as all the Cust people told.They are just waiting for jun 1st 2007 sothat they could provide me with official visa number.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I didn't get any document.I have taken Infopass appointment. They say my case was under final review.I could get some good news.She don't want to tell whether document already sent or not.She told me to wait until Jun 09 2007(30 days ) to get the document.

My problem is I am changing my apartment after 5 years on 31 may 2007.(What a coincidence!!).I went online to change address for both AR11 and USCIS applications.

But I am 99% sure that mine was approved as all the Cust people told.They are just waiting for jun 1st 2007 sothat they could provide me with official visa number.

Hi Chanduare,

Good to hear from you, Its good news that in the infopass they said you are in final review, means you will get approval soon.

Did you already filed AR11 form, if not probably you can talk with the owner or the tenant who is going to occupy the apartment you are leaving to hold your mails for a month (if you are moving in same town, ofcourse if you are moving to different city then no option other than to file AR11 or ask a friend to collect the mails.....)

My neighbour went through the same situation couple of years back, luckily his appartment wasnot rented and the owner gave permission to check his mailbox untill it is rented and I mailed his Approval notice to him.

Infopass Appointment

When making an Infopass appointment what option should I choose -
1. Case Status Enquiry
OR
2. Talk to Immigration officer

I am in the same boat all you all. Previous enquiry a couple of years ago stated waiting for security clearance. I want ot find out if my Namecheck cleared. Haven't got 2nd FP notices yet.

Can someone also provide a link to the POJ method. I searched the forum but did not find what the POJ method means.

Any help much appreciated.

--Naveen Oshos
When making an Infopass appointment what option should I choose -
1. Case Status Enquiry
OR

I am in the same boat all you all. Previous enquiry a couple of years ago stated waiting for security clearance. I want ot find out if my Namecheck cleared. Haven't got 2nd FP notices yet.

Can someone also provide a link to the POJ method. I searched the forum but did not find what the POJ method means.

Any help much appreciated.

Hi Chanduare,

Good to hear from you, Its good news that in the infopass they said you are in final review, means you will get approval soon.

Did you already filed AR11 form, if not probably you can talk with the owner or the tenant who is going to occupy the apartment you are leaving to hold your mails for a month (if you are moving in same town, ofcourse if you are moving to different city then no option other than to file AR11 or ask a friend to collect the mails.....)

My neighbour went through the same situation couple of years back, luckily his appartment wasnot rented and the owner gave permission to check his mailbox untill it is rented and I mailed his Approval notice to him.

Actually In USCIS electronic address change form, I have given my friend's permanent address. If they already send it something to my old address, I have until end of the month to get it. I don't think they sent some document to me.

All I need to make sure is all future mailings will go to my friend's home address. Tomarrow, I will bother USCIS to make sure my address was corrected.

Hi Chanduare,GC Blackhole and other Would-Be-GC Holders ( some hope !!!)

I am new to this portal..Went thru some of the threads here...My case status is given below:

After my last LUD (May 8th), I spoke to TSC rep and then the officer in the same 1800 call. The info from Rep was not good enough, she was just reading out of the email I got. I was not satisfied, but somehow convinced her to connect me to the Officer, which she did. The officer cofirmed that MY CASE AND FILE HAVE JUST BEEN REQUESTED AND THAT IT IS A GOOD SIGN...HE REFUSED GIVE ANY SPECIFIC DATES BUT CONFIRMED WHAT CHANDUARE MENTIONED ABOVE...THAT LOOK FORWARD TO FIRST WEEK OF JUN 2007 ONWARDS.

EB3 India(VSC)
PD - Dec 01, 2002
I140/I485(Concurrent) - Jul 01, 2004
Tranfer VSC -> TSC - March 30, 2007
FP Done - around April 10, 2005
Email 'Document mailed to applicant on Apr 03,2007 ' - May 8th, 2007
Recent LUD changes - May 8

Sorry the lat posting was incomplete....pressed the wrong button and it got posted ( Guess I should take up a job with USCIS or TSC) ...

The officer asked me to wait for 30 days before contacting them again, in case the Jun 1st week does not give me any news that I needed to hear...Also got a question ...Do I need a second FP ? Or should I wait for the TSC to initiate for that? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks...I am going to actively post in the thread, based on updates I receive or from my friends...Let us hope this JUN WILL SUNSHINE INTO ALL OUR LIVES !!!!:D :D :D

Hi Chanduare,GC Blackhole and other Would-Be-GC Holders ( some hope !!!)

I am new to this portal..Went thru some of the threads here...My case status is given below:

After my last LUD (May 8th), I spoke to TSC rep and then the officer in the same 1800 call. The info from Rep was not good enough, she was just reading out of the email I got. I was not satisfied, but somehow convinced her to connect me to the Officer, which she did. The officer cofirmed that MY CASE AND FILE HAVE JUST BEEN REQUESTED AND THAT IT IS A GOOD SIGN...HE REFUSED GIVE ANY SPECIFIC DATES BUT CONFIRMED WHAT CHANDUARE MENTIONED ABOVE...THAT LOOK FORWARD TO FIRST WEEK OF JUN 2007 ONWARDS.

EB3 India(VSC)
PD - Dec 01, 2002
I140/I485(Concurrent) - Jul 01, 2004
Tranfer VSC -> TSC - March 30, 2007
FP Done - around April 10, 2005
Email 'Document mailed to applicant on Apr 03,2007 ' - May 8th, 2007
Recent LUD changes - May 8

Did you do FP2?