EB3-INDIA, I-485 pending with PD current (xfer from VSC -> TSC)

Guys, assur ,

As my lot of the guys close to my PD got their second FP, I want to call the USCIS TSC and ask for a FP. Do any of you have ever called USCIS and asked for FP.. Please share your thoughts. I am getting nervous. I have recently sent ead renewal and they received on May 10 ..
Dont get nervous, just try to call, get info pass. May be attorney received, if you have one. Several people knew that USCIS is in process to send FP notices, etc.

Talk to TSC rep

Hi Guys,

today i spoken to TSC rep. I asked him about my case and name check.

he told me that within next 60 days i will be hearing from them also he told me that my name check has been cleared.
EB3: India
PD:06/20/2002

FP2: code1(05/05/07)
LUD: 05/07/07, 05/08/07

Hi Guys,

today i spoken to TSC rep. I asked him about my case and name check.

he told me that within next 60 days i will be hearing from them also he told me that my name check has been cleared.
EB3: India
PD:06/20/2002

FP2: code1(05/05/07)
LUD: 05/07/07, 05/08/07

This is really a good hope. Count the GC from next month onwards.

Adding my info...

Most recent activity was after my second finger print on the USCIS site.

Will be following this thread closely for any updates.

---
EB3 - India
06/25/2002 PD
06/11/2003 RD I-485
03/02/2007 Moved from VSC to TSC
05/04/2007 FP2 code3(?)

Here are my details.

PD: 06/08/2001
140: 02/2005
485: 08/13/2004; LUD: 06/30/2005 RFE: Asking for the employment letter. They will still employ me in future.
485: Transferred to TSC: 03/15/2007

Since then no response from TSC. I have put a few enquiries about address change, Finger prints, but I donot see any LUD's on my 485 application. But do see LUD's on my recent AP application. I was wondering wether they have updated my AP application.

Let me pitch in with my opinion:

There is no way in hell that they can use the transfer date as Receipt date...no moron in the world can come up with such a stupid concept. That is wrong on so many levels that its inconceivable.

First, its unfair to all EB-VSC cases as compared to TSC cases.

Second, it clumps all VSC RDs together around a small date range (of transfer) resulting in the loss of individual "seniority" within VSC cases.

And finally, (talking like a geek) they would need to add another field in their case tracking system to add "transfer date" and use that over the original RD of the case, resulting in an expensive system change...for an inconceivable concept which someone would've surely caught on when coming up with the tech specs. [But if they just overwrite the original RD with the xfer date, we would know sooner than later!!]

Anyway, thats my opinion.

Today I got email messages from CRIS(USCIS) saying that

Document has been mailed
if not received in 30 days , contact 1-800......blah (not accurate wording though)

for a moment I got shivers and searched this forum and found many of them got this message recently and couple of them called TSC to enquire and got different answers (some got it as they are approved, some got it as ignore the message it is an error ....)

I called TSC and the rep said Ignore the message it is a computer glitch.

Any one got similar messages...

To gb04 :

USCIS customer reps (most of them are morons, dont know what they say and just go by some book or with limited knowledge, so dont over-estimate USCIS regarding transfer date and all concepts, Anything is possible with USCIS ...you can expect the unexpected)

Chanduare

Hope what you say comes true for all ....

Did you talk to Rep using POJ method or normal method ?
I am asking you this because usually with normal method, some Customer Rep answers who is just like a office front desk and done know much about the case details other than what shows up on her computer screen as we go we see in the emails status.

Best bet is use POJ method to talk to officer from TSC, and if you used this method 5 times then I hope what you say is true....:)

I just searched for your posts and noticed that you got the message on May 9th, so by now you should have received or will receive soon the Card or document. (other concern I have is most of the approved cases got email status as Case approved and then later status updated to Card mailed or something...)

Let us know if you receive anything in mail, I am guessing you might receive by tomorrow if they say it was mailed on 9th may.

Note: can you please add you case details to your signature so that each time to know about your PD and category I dont have search for it.

Thanks

Hope what you say comes true for all ....

Did you talk to Rep using POJ method or normal method ?
-------------Normal method: call 1-800... -> 1 -> 2 -> 2 -> 6 -> 9 -> 2 -> 1

I am asking you this because usually with normal method, some Customer Rep answers who is just like a office front desk and done know much about the case details other than what shows up on her computer screen as we go we see in the emails status.
--------------They see more details than we usually sees online.Two of ladies even congratulate me. I don't think they are kidding because I have pleasant talk with them .Actually All started because of my future address change.I thought of moving on may-30-2007. So she told to wait because the mailed document was card.

I just searched for your posts and noticed that you got the message on May 9th, so by now you should have received or will receive soon the Card or document. (other concern I have is most of the approved cases got email status as Case approved and then later status updated to Card mailed or something...)

Let us know if you receive anything in mail, I am guessing you might receive by tomorrow if they say it was mailed on 9th may.

--------------Tomarrow I will let you my status.

Note: can you please add you case details to your signature so that each time to know about your PD and category I dont have search for it.

Thanks

Coowboy , got the mail (document) sayiing to re-appear for FP as FBI couldnt process FP given on 11th May (in different thread)

Please let us know if any one else received the document

And finally, (talking like a geek) they would need to add another field in their case tracking system to add "transfer date" and use that over the original RD of the case, resulting in an expensive system change...for an inconceivable concept which someone would've surely caught on when coming up with the tech specs. [But if they just overwrite the original RD with the xfer date, we would know sooner than later!!]

Anyway, thats my opinion.

Very well said!!!:D :D :D

I am also in same boat and keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for June 1st before calling them.:)

2nd Finger Printing??????

Hi All,

I had my finger printing in Jun 2005 but no communication after that.
Should I be getting a 2nd finger printing notice or is it random. Since the assumed validity for the finger printing is 15 months should I talk to my attorney or customer service?

Any ideas ...........................

2nd FP

I talk to Texas Service center. They have ordered 2nd FP notice for all EAC number sometime second week of April. It will take around 60 days to get 2nd FP. I also got email response from Texas service centre through congressman office that they have ordered FP for me on Second week of April and wait for another 30 days from now.

I am thinking to take Info Pass appointment and Ask for 2nd FP and see what they can do.

Texas USCIS office do not send FP notice they have given order FP notice some other company send FP notice.

I talk to Texas Service center. They have ordered 2nd FP notice for all EAC number sometime second week of April. It will take around 60 days to get 2nd FP. I also got email response from Texas service centre through congressman office that they have ordered FP for me on Second week of April and wait for another 30 days from now.

I am thinking to take Info Pass appointment and Ask for 2nd FP and see what they can do.

Texas USCIS office do not send FP notice they have given order FP notice some other company send FP notice.

Wheretogo,
I have not receied the 2nd FP. I also got a similar response from TSC rep. Could you post your case details. do you have any info on the agency that sent Fp notice ..

thanks