EB3-INDIA, I-485 pending with PD current (xfer from VSC -> TSC)

Actually In USCIS electronic address change form, I have given my friend's permanent address. If they already send it something to my old address, I have until end of the month to get it. I don't think they sent some document to me.

All I need to make sure is all future mailings will go to my friend's home address. Tomarrow, I will bother USCIS to make sure my address was corrected.

Chanduare,

Did you do your FP2 ? I see only one FP done as part of your signature?

Contact info

Folks,

I was not asked to give FP the second time, even after 2 yrs, and so I want to contact TSC to inquire about it now that they can have visa number for me. Can some one please share that information ?

--PK

GREEN..., Think....

If you havnt received FP notice (even after your FP are expired, usually FP are valid for 15 months, so if your last FPs are more than 15 months old) then take Infopass appointment and ask to schedule a FP.

Its better to have FP valid to get approval, other wise there might some more delay.....

Thanks for the reply

2. Talk to Immigration officer
--Naveen Oshos

Thanks for the reply, noshs. I have scheduled the infopass appt. I wanted to find out -
1. If my namecheck is cleared (I-485 filed in Dec 2003).
2. Will my case processing begin again (provided my namecheck is cleared)since my dates become current on June 1st.

Does anyone suspect I will get answers to my questions? My case was transfered to TSC in March 07 so I cannot initiate an enquiry.

======================
EB3- India
PD = Nov 2001
I-140 and I485 ND = Dec 2003
I-140 AD - June 2004
I485 AD = ?
FP1 Dt - Oct 2004
3rd EAD and AP
No FP notices recd