Eb3- Cut off Date as on Oct 1/ 2005

New Dates are out for October/2005

Check the new dates and I think every one from India and China can forget visa in near future.I mean everyone including EB1 EB2 and EB3.

Check this site.

"http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwh3227.html"

VISA CUT-OFF DATES FOR OCTOBER 2005
VISA
CATEGORY ALLX CHIN IND MEXICO PHILS
F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01 1-Jan-93 22-May-91
F2A 1-Nov-01 1-Nov-01 1-Nov-01 U 1-Nov-01
F2B 22-Apr-96 22-Apr-96 22-Apr-96 1-Dec-91 22-Apr-96
F3 15-Apr-98 15-Apr-98 15-Apr-98 1-Jan-93 8-Nov-90
F4 1-Feb-94 1-Feb-94 1-Aug-93 1-Feb-91 1-May-83
FX 1-Oct-98 1-Oct-98 1-Oct-98 1-Oct-98 1-Oct-98

E1 C 1-Jan-00 1-Aug-02 C C
E2 C 1-May-00 1-Nov-99 C C
E3 1-Mar-01 1-May-00 1-Jan-98 1-Jan-01 1-Mar-01
E4 C C C C C
EW 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00
EX C C C C C
SR C C C C C
C5/R5 C C C C C
T5-I5 C C C C C

these are definitely family base cutoff not employment based

these are definitely family base cutoff not employment based, go comare it with sept 2005 visabulletin

VJdude said:
these are definitely family base cutoff not employment based, go comare it with sept 2005 visabulletin

Check the employment based dates..

E1 C 1-Jan-00 1-Aug-02 C C
E2 C 1-May-00 1-Nov-99 C C
E3 1-Mar-01 1-May-00 1-Jan-98 1-Jan-01 1-Mar-01
E4 C C C C C
EW 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00 1-Oct-00
EX C C C C C
SR C C C C C
C5/R5 C C C C C
T5-I5 C C C C C

Is this for real? How come they released this bulletin in Manila's website but not in USCIS website.

This shows India's EB3 retrogresed to 1-Jan-1998.. which is really scary.

I am having a scary and depressing feeling that this may turn out to be true.
Certainly history doesnt support it.
after studying aila bulletins for last 5 years i can say that no EB categories have ever been retrogressed so badly as is being displayed in the manila visa bulletin

Dude why not post if you see the diff in manilla sept 05 and DOS sept 05 bulletin

VJdude said:

Probably the USCIS gives the the consulates in other countries the news before they publish it in thier own web site.
It think if this is true then it will surely be a good news in the long run.
People will get up from their slumber and the movement will get more stronger to urge the USCIS to do something about this.
A regular June 2002 PD is not going to get anybody moving.

neocor

Manila Visa Bulletin is definitely wrong(see the corrected one)

neocor said:
Probably the USCIS gives the the consulates in other countries the news before they publish it in thier own web site.
It think if this is true then it will surely be a good news in the long run.
People will get up from their slumber and the movement will get more stronger to urge the USCIS to do something about this.
A regular June 2002 PD is not going to get anybody moving.

neocor

Manila Visa Bulletin definitely wrong(see the corrected one)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaraKad
How come its updated only on the Manila site?

Originally Posted by chandrajp
Hi All Gurus
I found the link which actually takes you to Manila Web site. No need to go through Netscape/Mozilla/..... It works through IE
Click this link

http://usembassy.state.gov/posts/rp1/wwwhmain.html

Then click Consular and Visa Services. A drop down will appear, select Immigrant Visa Priority Dates
The moment you click it, it will take you to
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_1360.html
Click the Current Bulletin which will show you September 2005 Visa Bulletin still

If the website is genuine(definitely govt site) one, why is it not accepting IE as browser?

jambalakadi1 said:
i think neocor is right..

If the dates are correct we shpould be able to navigate to the weblink provided. But it seems there is no way to navigate to the specified link
where the OCT bulletin is published..

http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwh3227.html

Go to Consular & Visa Services, select Immigrant Visa Information and then click on Visa Interview Appointments menu at the left. You will get October bulletin.

Guys,

CAn someone explain to me what the priority date means in this case?

Does it mean that all who filed their LC prior to that date are eligible for 485 while the people that filed their LCs after that date are not and will have to wait for another round?

Thanks

Do we even have applicants from 1998 waiting for GC? I think we should wait for the usciswebsite to get updated before coming to any conclusions.

meranumkabayega said:
Do we even have applicants from 1998 waiting for GC? I think we should wait for the usciswebsite to get updated before coming to any conclusions.

Well a lot of Desi Bhadwaas have LC's with them with PD 1998 and they must be feeling the pinch in their fingers. They will be able to sell these LC's now for nearly $20K.
I am thinking if these dates are correct then there is some hand of these Bhadwaas in this.

neocor

Last edited by a moderator:
neocor said:
Well a lot of Desi Bhadwaas have LC's with them with PD 1998 and they must be feeling the pinch in their fingers. They will be able to sell these LC's now for nearly $20.
I am thinking if these dates are correct then there is some hand of these Bhadwaas in this.

neocor
Even if they do have, I assume that the number is not so in thousands. If this website is true, this is as good as Visa numbers are unavailable.

correct, but you seem optimnistic by that 20K, my guess is easily 50K

neocor said:
Well a lot of Desi Bhadwaas have LC's with them with PD 1998 and they must be feeling the pinch in their fingers. They will be able to sell these LC's now for nearly $20K.

neocor

probably not much, so the dates will move up faster, at the same time no CIS backlog

meranumkabayega said:

F1 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01 22-Apr-01 1-Jan-93 22-May-91

I checked September visa bulletin, Mexico Familiy 1 was Jan 1, 1983.

This looks so real, only Mexico F1 is wrong.