EB2 ONLY - I-485 in June 2007 - NO NONSENSE PLEASE!!

MA_05

Congratulations!! Please keep us informed when you get the cards in mail.

Appreciate if you or anyone here under these threads could answer my couple of questions.

Are these 'Approval Notices' (whether for EAD/AP or AOS) sent by the USCIS under 'registered' post meaning will they need a signature from the recipient?

Are these usually sent by USPS?

Thanks - IE

Thanks a lot for all of you. I just got approval of I-485 email today. They approved my I-485 even before EAD and AP, they are really super fast (at least in our case).

Imm_Exploited: I dont know about the EAD and AP because i havent got their approval yet (and might not get it now).

MA_05

Are these 'Approval Notices' (whether for EAD/AP or AOS) sent by the USCIS under 'registered' post meaning will they need a signature from the recipient?

Are these usually sent by USPS?

They are sent by usps . You must have your name on your mail box otherwise it won't be delivered (suppose in case mail box has only your spouse name).

Yes it is for I-485 and my wife got it for both EAD and I-485. (that doesnt make any sense for me, why someone needs EAD after approval of I-485)

I wonder whether your case was tagged before CIS announced they used up all the visas in June !!

Thanks ss_2004!!

Thanks ss_2004!!

We live in a single family home (independent home) and the postman (and the post office) knows all of us individually. So, I am hoping I should be fine as long as the mail from USCIS doesn't require my signature as an acknowledgment.

Sincerely - IE

They are sent by usps . You must have your name on your mail box otherwise it won't be delivered (suppose in case mail box has only your spouse name).

congratulations

Congratulations! From your details it looks like your EADwas approved prior to FP, is it correct/possible? Also I was wondering if you could tell us when did you get your apporval message in email?

BUMP ^^^^^ :)

See progress in my signature.

I have received FP notices scheduled for third week of August.

Any one know what is code 3 mean on FP notice? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the EAD Card

Received the EAD Card

This is really amazing! A friend of mine confirmed that an envelope from USCIS has arrived today in mail and further stated that it is the EAD card that is inside the envelope. I am on the road for another couple of days.

And kissaGCka yes, I did see the EAD 'Card Production Ordered' notification online on August 2 while I went for FP on August 3. The I-765 approval notice e-mail was received on August 6 and the physical EAD card today (August 9).

I will have to check and see if the EAD card has my FP when I get to see it on August 13.

Congratulations! From your details it looks like your EADwas approved prior to FP, is it correct/possible? Also I was wondering if you could tell us when did you get your apporval message in email?

Exactly the same....

RD:21 JUN 2007
ND:24 JULY 2007
RECEIPTS RECEIVED DATE: 31 JULY 2007
FP RECEIVED DATE: 9 AUG 2007
FP APPOINTMENT DATE; 29 AUG 2007

How do you know that your case is transfered from NSC to TSC. My EB2 approved from TSC and I sent the I485 documents to NSC. Is there chances of sending my documents to TSC.
Thanks

I got LUD on my approved I-485 yesterday and today. I dont know what doest it mean. Not only this i got one LUD on I-131 too.

In the mean time my wife got EAD on sat, although her I-485 has already approved.

I am kind of new to this forum...partly because I spent way too long in the labor certification forum. Anyways, I guess its better to be here than the labor forum...
I have one question: DID YOU GUYS CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AT USCIS TO GET THE LUD'S or DO WE HAVE TO CALL USCIS TO GET THE LUD'S.

My case is update as follows:
EB2 Labor approved - 6/5/2007
I-140 (Regular) and I-485 filed: 6/20/2007
FP notice received: 8/10/2007
FP date: 8/23/2007

GC Approved. Thank GOD :)

Friends, I was silent member of this forum and was reading some related thread. Would like to Share good news and provide much information as possible.

By grace of god, my loooong GC journey is over today.:)

My GC journey was long. Here is brief info about it. I was following some LUDs lately and Noticed one thing that on
7/30/2007 I got LUD on my EB3 I-140 application.
And 8/5/2007 got LUD on new EB2 I-140 Application.

GC 1:
Filed with Company A.
LC Filed AUG 2001
Left Company: FEB 2002

GC 2:

Company B.
LC filed : AUG 2002 (EB3)
Transfer to Backlog: JAN 2006 ( 45 day letter)
Note: Left Company in APR 2006 for Approved labor. and better assignment(EB3).

GC 3:
Company C:

PD: DEC 2003 ( EB3 LC Subs) . Substitution done on APR 2006. ( INDIA)
I-140 Approved (JUNE 2006) (EB3)
I-485 : First week of JUNE ( PD Date Retention from EB3 Labor)
Note: Under EB2 Category. (New PERM Labor approved before).

FP Done: 07/05/07 (spouse and me)
EAD: First week AUG 2007(spouse and me)

I-485 Approval: welcome notice- 08/09/2007 (I checked on 8/10/2007)
Notice Received: 08/13/2007:)

If you have question send me private message, as I could not visit each and every forum page.

For those with Pending GC, IF I could get GC then you would get it soon too. I would say, who filed in early JUNE 2007 would see approvals soon.

Thanks
Nilesh Patel:) :) :)

Awesome News! Congratulations Nilesh

Congratulations! That is wonderful news for June filers. Hope this trend continues to every one. Can you plz. share name of the service center? It looks like there are not many people before 2003 in EB2. I hope to see it soon one for me.

Friends, I was silent member of this forum and was reading some related thread. Would like to Share good news and provide much information as possible.

By grace of god, my loooong GC journey is over today.:)

My GC journey was long. Here is brief info about it. I was following some LUDs lately and Noticed one thing that on

GC 1:
Filed with Company A.
LC Filed AUG 2001
Left Company: FEB 2002

GC 2:

Company B.
LC filed : AUG 2002 (EB3)
Transfer to Backlog: JAN 2006 ( 45 day letter)
Note: Left Company in APR 2006 for Approved labor. and better assignment(EB3).

GC 3:
Company C:

PD: DEC 2003 ( EB3 LC Subs) . Substitution done on APR 2006. ( INDIA)
I-140 Approved (JUNE 2006) (EB3)
I-485 : First week of JUNE ( PD Date Retention from EB3 Labor)
Note: Under EB2 Category. (New PERM Labor approved before).

FP Done: 07/05/07 (spouse and me)
EAD: First week AUG 2007(spouse and me)

I-485 Approval: welcome notice- 08/09/2007 (I checked on 8/10/2007)
Notice Received: 08/13/2007:)

If you have question send me private message, as I could not visit each and every forum page.

For those with Pending GC, IF I could get GC then you would get it soon too. I would say, who filed in early JUNE 2007 would see approvals soon.

Thanks
Nilesh Patel:) :) :)

Congratulations! That is wonderful news for June filers. Hope this trend continues to every one. Can you plz. share name of the service center? It looks like there are not many people before 2003 in EB2. I hope to see it soon one for me.

My case was in Texas Service center.

Me too - LUD on I-131

I had a LUD on Sunday - 08/12/07 on my I-131 petition.

nileshpatell11 - Congratulations!!

Last edited by a moderator: