EB2 ONLY - I-485 in June 2007 - NO NONSENSE PLEASE!!

I have a question regarding Advanced Parole.
I have 2 485's filed (one with me as principal) and the orher with my wife as principal.
I have an approved AP which my wife's lawyer filed with her 485 application. It mentions her SRC number of the AP approval.
If I make use of this AP, do I lose my 485 which I filed as principal?
Is AP attached to a person (via A#) or is it attached to the 485 via the SRC#?
Thanks
spdal

Card Production ordered.....

Friends,

I am extremely happy to share with you all that I received the magic e mail today. The fact is still sinking in....This is a big relief.

This forum has been has extremely helpful, thanks to all of you.......well, I am not going away anywhere from this forum. I have gotten so used to being on this forum checking for latest postings every few hours.....now gotta focus on work.

Thanks again to each one of you.

got it yesterday ..:) 2 E-mails from

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

My details

EB2-India

NSC:
PD : july 2003
I-485/I-765/I-131 received 6/4, 2007
FP: 7/10/2007
I-485 LUDs - 7/11, 2007
FBI check pending as per NSC until now, Visa# not assigned
EAD card production ordered 8/30/2007
AP Approved 9/1/2007

Is there anything I can do to expedite the Name check and get update from FBI office?

Thanks

EB2-India - June 2007 Filers!! We are back in business

Congratulations to all those who are from India and under EB2 category; those who already have their GCs or those who filed their I-485s in June 2007 as their priorities have now once again become current in April 2008 Visa Bulletin.

I am very pleased to revive this thread. Congratulations and good luck to all.

Hello All:

When dates are moved to Dec 2003, does it mean that people who are falling within this date (EB2) will get an approval in Apr 2008? (Provided that their name check is cleared or pending for > 6 mo.)

If the cut-off date move back again from Dec 2003 to earlier date after April 08, then what happens to those who were current in Apr 08 but then dates moved back after Apr 08. Are they left out?

Thanks

Hello All:

When dates are moved to Dec 2003, does it mean that people who are falling within this date (EB2) will get an approval in Apr 2008? (Provided that their name check is cleared or pending for > 6 mo.)

If the cut-off date move back again from Dec 2003 to earlier date after April 08, then what happens to those who were current in Apr 08 but then dates moved back after Apr 08. Are they left out?

Thanks

The only problem I see is the Processing Dates........Texas is processing April 2007. If you are nebraska (July 30, 2007) you are all set to go.........:D

Congratulations to all those who are from India and under EB2 category; those who already have their GCs or those who filed their I-485s in June 2007 as their priorities have now once again become current in April 2008 Visa Bulletin.

I am very pleased to revive this thread. Congratulations and good luck to all.

Good luck to you all.

One way you - and anyone who has 485 pending due to NC that is pending >180 days - can improve your chances of getting a GC in APR is to call NSC and get your file moving.

Thus, what you do is, call NSC, talk to one of the friendly CSRs/IOs and let him/her know your ability to obtain a GC as you satisfy the several conditions - applied before Jul 07, NC pending for more than 180 days and etc.

Even if you end up getting a RFE, you can assure yourself that you are in a good shape - Your application is being processed.

Best.

USCIS GAME PLAY - I-485-RD Vs PD

I called the USCIS-TSC today and I was told by the IO that I do qualify for the 180-day rule and I should call back on April 30th. The IO did mention my RD is NOT within the processing dates at TSC.

I hope they process all the I-485s with RD of September 30, 2007 or before as long as the PDs are current in April 2008.

IE

I wish the same. :D

I called the USCIS-TSC today and I was told by the IO that I do qualify for the 180-day rule and I should call back on April 30th. The IO did mention my RD is NOT within the processing dates at TSC.

I hope they process all the I-485s with RD of September 30, 2007 or before as long as the PDs are current in April 2008.

IE

Got an Rfe on I485-copies of all I 94 are required--the problem is , I do not have the first and the second one. I was a student at that time and in 1999 they used to use the same I94 number so i have the number.I also have the I120 form issued to the students and can show that was never out of status.

My question is if i submit the I94 i have and not all of them as asked in the RFE will they reject my application?and will loose all my hope and dreams... :(

I got a card production order status online today.

eb2
PD : July 2003
PD current in April 2008

PD: 01/07/2003 NJ, EB2, RIR
NO RFE
India
Last LUD : 02/08/2008
RD : 06/19/2007

All the best to everyone !

MAY 2008 Bulletin published by MUMBAI-CONSULATE!

Narendratb, a member here at this portal has done a great job of posting this news in one of the other threads.

Let us hope the dates remain the same when the bulletin is published here by the DOS. I am pleased with the movement of dates for India in EB-2 and EB-3 especially because of the fact that they are moving the dates slowly by a month or months ahead instead of moving them by years and then later retrogress the dates by years.

Hu - Hoo!! MAY 2008 Bulletin published by MUMBAI-CONSULATE!

IE

May 2008 Visa Bulletin

Here is the official one..

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4205.html

Narendratb, a member here at this portal has done a great job of posting this news in one of the other threads.

Let us hope the dates remain the same when the bulletin is published here by the DOS. I am pleased with the movement of dates for India in EB-2 and EB-3 especially because of the fact that they are moving the dates slowly by a month or months ahead instead of moving them by years and then later retrogress the dates by years.

Hu - Hoo!! MAY 2008 Bulletin published by MUMBAI-CONSULATE!

IE

Hurray!! Liberation, eventually!!

Friends,

Hurray!! Liberation, eventually!!

I am happy to inform all of you that I received the 'Card Production Ordered' e-mails and LUDs early this morning for me and my family.

I feel completely relieved after 7 years and 4 months since I came here. I haven't visited home (India) so far even though I had the AP, and I am now planning to go home for a visit with the Green Card in my hand.

I am pretty confident that all of you will also get the prized GCs soon. Wish you all the very best, whole heartedly.

IE