EB2 485: Pls post here

better contact UN, he may help you
All the best

venram said:
My case has been filed as EB2.

My LC (PD - 7/24/2002) was approved in April 2006.

140 FD - 5/28/06; RD - 5/30/06; LUD - 11/1/06; This last update is about the RFE. USCIS is asking for clarification on educational transcripts. My qualification is B.Sc. (3-year bachelor's degree) and MCA (3-year post graduate degree).

I485 FD - 5/28/06; FD - 6/27/06; Waiting

Country - India

Please let me know if someone knows about the RFE. Do I need to be worried or is it just the normal process.

Validity of Medical exam

How long is the Medical exam for I485 valid? My PD is not open yet, but i am planning to take the exam hoping i will be able to file I485 soon.

12 months. Under some cases USCIS raised this to 18 months.

sub077 said:
How long is the Medical exam for I485 valid? My PD is not open yet, but i am planning to take the exam hoping i will be able to file I485 soon.

LUD on my I485 case..

Hi All,

I just noticed that there was an LUD on my case. I received an RFE on Oct 17th and replied back. There was an LUD at that time. There was an LUD again this morning... is this any this related to new hope....hopefully this is something good.

Please provide some insights if any.

Thank you

You will get approval email late today. It happened to me like this, LUD change earlier in the afternoon, got approval emails in the evening. See my signature. Good luck.

thank you

Thank you IBelieve I am hoping for good things after 6 years or await..Hopefuly this turns into my favor...

Did u ever make an effort to find out your name check being cleared or not?

IBelieve said:
You will get approval email late today. It happened to me like this, LUD change earlier in the afternoon, got approval emails in the evening. See my signature. Good luck.

lab_notez, I started to write to congressman and senator about my long pending name check from May of 2005, considering my name check was initialized in October of 2003, I don't think any of my efforts actually made the difference. My name check was cleared after almost three years in August 2006. Still I think you should try to get your voice heard if you believe you are stuck in name check.

where was yr name check result sent to

I wonder do you know where yr name check result was sent. I reeived a letter from senator saying my name check has been finalized on Oct 25 2006 and the results were forwarded to the USCIS headquaters washington DC.

Could u pls share where yours is?

IBelieve said:
lab_notez, I started to write to congressman and senator about my long pending name check from May of 2005, considering my name check was initialized in October of 2003, I don't think any of my efforts actually made the difference. My name check was cleared after almost three years in August 2006. Still I think you should try to get your voice heard if you believe you are stuck in name check.

arizonaflower said:
I wonder do you know where yr name check result was sent. I reeived a letter from senator saying my name check has been finalized on Oct 25 2006 and the results were forwarded to the USCIS headquaters washington DC.

Could u pls share where yours is?

can u priovide more details about ur case? Eb-2 or 3? country, PD, RD, ND , FP?

arizonaflower,

I don't know where the name check result was sent. But my opinion to you is don't pay too much attention to how they constructed the sentences. Once the name check is cleared, it may take a while for an assigned immigration officer to touch your case, nobody knows what the protocol they use to query, access, verify the name check results. Bottom line is now your name check is cleared, if you PD is current, you will expect your approval very soon.

Approved!

I got the welcome notice email today! what a relief! but issues continue:

I doubt I am going to get the cards in mail by 11/10, and departing the country for a trip. I guess I need to get an INFOPASS and have that temp green card stamp, right?

enqueued said:
I got the welcome notice email today! what a relief! but issues continue:

I doubt I am going to get the cards in mail by 11/10, and departing the country for a trip. I guess I need to get an INFOPASS and have that temp green card stamp, right?

congrats,

so u didn't get any LUD once ur namecheck got cleared?

from which country r u?

No Approval

I did not get any approval e-mail but, there was an LUD again this morning. Its one of those sleepless nights for "USCIS". I dont know what this pattern construes..

Please shed any light on this... I am not able to handle this stress... these LUDs are teasing me

Did anyone have an exp of getting approval with LUD and no message change/e-mail

enqueued said:
hey tulok did you receive your card in mail yet?

No, I still have not received my card nor the Welcome (Approval) Notice.

On Monday, I received three more e-mails form CRIS saying that the Welcome Notice had been mailed on Nov 3rd and today I received five e-mails (three from CRIS and two from USCIS-CSSO) saying that a Welcome Notice had been mailed on Nov 8th.

According to my lawyer, I should receive the card at my home address, but they say that it is anybody's guess where they send the Welcome Notices: personal address or lawyer's office.

For those of you that have received their cards and notices: where were these sent?

lab_notez said:
I did not get any approval e-mail but, there was an LUD again this morning. Its one of those sleepless nights for "USCIS". I dont know what this pattern construes..

Please shed any light on this... I am not able to handle this stress... these LUDs are teasing me

Did anyone have an exp of getting approval with LUD and no message change/e-mail

I have a friend who did not receive approval e-mails nor was the web-site updated to reflect approval, even after he had received his Welcome Notice and card. To this date, I think his case still shows as pending.
There is a slim chance that your case may have been approved, but I would not want to get your hopes up unnecessarily.

Just as curiosity, did the status message change at all? Did you try calling the 1-800 number by any chance? Maybe you get a different status message?

Welcome Notice Received

I received my Welcome Notice today. This was mailed to my home address.

Have you received any change of message?

lab_notez said:

lab_notez, have you been able to find out about your recent LUDs? I am in the same boat, LUD on 11/07 and 11/08 but no message change, no LUD yesterday.

Please let me know what you find out.

I-140 AD 10/11/06
I-485 RD 05/01/06 LUD 11/07, 11/08