EAD @vsc

kv2002 and atmaramji,
My spouse and I are also waiting for our EADs! We applied on Jan. 24 with ND 1/27/06. Hope to hear from USCIS soon - perhaps in a week or two.

Interim EAD ( before the completion of 90 days grace period from the receipt date)

Hello Sir,

I got a typical problem..
Rightnow I'm working as a full-time employee with one among the big consulting company on EAD basis, my Greencard was sponserd by some other company and my i-485 is pending since March 8, 2004 onwards and I have applied for my EAD extension on Jan 5'th 2006, but my current EAD is valid until March 24,2006 , I haven't received new EAD yet as of today.
My company is saying that I can't work until I get the EAD approved.So I won't get paid for that period and also they won't keepme as an employee.
As I know there is a process called requesting Interim EAD , but which can be possible only after 90 days from the reciept date of my extension...But pls let me know what could be the otheroption to keep working in teh company without having a break or lost the job.

It would be appreciate on any help in this regard.

Thanks in Advance
PG

Last edited by a moderator:
pritamr,
I hope you get approval soon. Your case was submitted a few days earlier than a few of us. I did not get LUD on my EAD after 03/06. But I had LUDs on my I-485 on 03/10 and 03/11. Perhaps this is due to fingerprinting athough there is no status change.

GC2006..

I got exactly the same LUD's as your's.

My EAD, AP and 485 changed on 03/06/2006(
I believe it is due to system update).

My 485 changed on 03/10/06 and 03/11/2006
(some say..03/11/2006 is also due to system update).

I have given FP on 02/28/2006.

It is very strange that I got update on 485 on 03/10/2006(assuming 03/06 is system update) almost 10 days after I did my FP..

When did u give ur FP???

EAD Applied

2006gc said:
Fingerprinting was done on 03/04.

Don't know when I will be getting it...

3rd EAD Applied and Receipt Date of Jan 13th 2006.

Present one is going to Expire on Apr 15ht 2006.

The Same thing with the AP.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

EAD & 485 Approved

Hi Guys,

Just got that magic email from USCIS. I485 & EAD both approved!!!!!

Got following 2 emails for EAD.

---email 1---
Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On March 21, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
--------------

---email 2---
Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On March 22, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her.
---------------

Also got following email for my I485.
-------------------
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 21, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
------------------

I am really really happy. I was not expecting that both the applications will get approved together.

Yoohooo!!
Congragulations pritamr !!
You must be dancing on your table!!

Care to share the priority dates etc?

My wife filed for EAD/AP along with I485 in Jan (receipts dated by Jan 9th), and EAD was approved last Friday. Still waiting for AP...

I485 & EAD approved

PD for my case is 4/2000. It was a labor substitution case.

RD for EAD was 1/23/2006