EAD Tracking for July/Aug 2001 Applicant

hi Milehiigh1

Lets keep in touch, bcos yours and mine fall very close dates. Hope we get this week. Actually yours is one day after mine, if I get it, you should get approved the next day, so keep in touch. Thanks.

hi

Did you get the EAD yet, some body says they got it and the dates are exactly matching yours, curious to see if it is you.. Thanks..

approved

My I-485 was approved on Oct. 1 according AVM.

PD: 11/97
ND: 07/00
AD: 10/01

One RFE regarding H-1 renew.

Good luck!

Per AVM EAD approved on Oct 1st..

RD: 07/16
ND: 08/23
EAD AD: 10/01/01

Does anybody know how long it will take to get the card..AVM says card was ordered.

What was it about H-1 issue?

Where were you in H1 (beyond 6 years)? Please post.
What can they ask about different H1s from different companies?

EAD Approved

Sent 485, EAD & AP on 07/02/01
RD - 07/03/01
ND - 08/14/01
EAD Approval - 09/26/01
Awaiting AP.

Does anyone get finger prints?

SK did you got your EAD card?

SK, did you get your Card EAD yet? How many days it took after the approval, appreciate your feedback. Thanks..

Hi Red, Did you got the card yet?

Did you get approval on 1st or the actual card? If approval on 10/01, when did you get the card? Thanks,,

No Title

No I did not get the card yet. I checked the AVM message and it says,approval was sent on 10/1/2001 to my address.

EAD Info

EAD
RD 8/13/2001
ND 9/20/2001

Notice says it takes 80 days to process the EAD. Any recent recievers of EAD Card.

No Title

NSC
RD AUG 10
ND SEP 19
Waiting for FP

My Employer did not applied for EAD.
Any suggestion.

Apllied 485 without EAD

RD Aug 10
ND Sep 19
Waiting for FP

My Employer does not applies for EAD.
Any suggestion.

Desi DBA

do it yourself...brother/sister

You can do it yourself, go to local INS office and tell them you want to apply for EAD. Sometimes they will tell you they need the receipt notice of I485, thats all, two immigration style photos, 100 dollars cashiers check, and I765 form duly filled (can download from shusterman.com). So, don\'t inform your employer, he doesn\'t have to know because EAD mailed directly to the candidate even you apply thru the lawyer. Good luck. Use my personal email select3@hotmail.com, if you have any more questions.

How long do I have to wait after fp?

Submit I-485 on 5/8/2001
RD 6/13/2001
EAD 7/25/2001
FP 8/9/2001
How long do I have to wait? Anything else after FP?
I am on EB2
China
file with NSC
Live and work in Cleveland, OH

J.