EAD Tracking for July/Aug 2001 Applicant

could you please

Red, could you update me whenever you get the card, bcos our dates of approval are same. Thanks..

Hi gundupandu1

Today I have received them in mail. First stage receipts and second satge EAD are successfully over. Now let\'s hope all of us will meet again in third stage which is FP.

thanks red, and need advice on change of address, anybody can help...who did this before..

dear Redc:

thanks for the update. i think i recvd te EAD cards on saturday, per my friend who is collecting my mail and sending it to me bos
i am living in a separate city than the address given to ins. If i request change os address to usps, do i have to inform inS? and why?
Don\'t they be forwarded to my new address automatically? Is the mail coming from ins has a print as "Please do not forward\'/
please you or anybody who has done this change of address, advice me. thanks..

Hi gundupandu1

To my knowledge, INS/IRS papers won\'t be re-directed and one has to communicate with INS about the address change.

At last EAD approved

RD 7/7/01
ND 8/21/01
Advace Payroll Aproved on 10/01/01
Recieved AP documents on 10/9/01
EAD approved on 10/09/01 (heard on AVM today)
Now next step FP-Waiting

company wont do ead

company won\'t do ead. thinking of doing it myself. will INS notify lawyer/company when you do EAD yourself? because i don\'t want company to know.

Waiting for EAD !

I just heard on the AVM that it is taking 30-75 days for EAD.
My details
RD-8/21/01
ND-9/26/01

Anybody in the same date range and still waiting ?

Thanks

EAD Renewal ?

Imran,
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if yours was a EAD renewal or for the first time ?

EAD Approved.

RD 7/23 ND 8/28 AD 10/15. Just checked the AVM. Although the NSC Mailroom is closed. So I am not sure how long its gonna take to receive the card. I hope only the INBOUND mail section is closed for the ANTHRAX shit, and the OUTBOUND mail section is still working.