EAD tracker. July 23 - August 15

helen yang - did you find this out ?

I too mailed my 485, EAD, AP on 8/10 and the INS received it around 14th. I called IIO today and found that my ND is 10/12 ...(Still haven\'t received the receipt notice from my attorney) but the AVM says 10/12 as the receipt date for EAD, AP and 485.

Is this correct or should the receipt date be 8/14 ? Thanks

AVM mesg is not really matters

VSC process cases based on the date in the computer system. My recieve date is also my ND of 485, but I talked to an IIO, he said the based on my RD which is next day of my MD to process the case. They do have my RD=MD+1 and ND=MD+45 in their computer system. So looks like ok.

No Title

As long as they have both your RD (someday in Aug) and ND 10/12 in the system, then it should be fine since I was told the more important date is the RD, not ND and the sort of recieve date on AVM.

ferrarijuly .. I did check the message yesterday

I did check the message yesterday and it\'s not
approved.

Today some one got the EAD and his RD # 01-AUG-01.

VSC, started processing EAD again - I got RFE

MD 8/1; RD 9/26, ND 9/26
I checked the AVM today, they issued an RFE for my EAD on Oct 23rd.
Anyone got RFE for EAD before, I wonder what would it be...

Please post any previous RFE experiences.
AP is still pending.
Thanks

Spoken with IIO - EAD

Hi,
Yesterday I spoken with IIO regarding my EAD. He informed it will take two more weeks to get my EAD.
RD 7/3/2001
ND 8/21/2001
RFE for EAD 8/29/2001
RFE received dt. 9/21/2001
I inquired about my I-485. He informed now they are processing Jan. cases and it will take 6 to 8 months to come to JULY cases.
IIO is nice and receptive.

Bkal , Regarding your RFE for EAD .... Could you tell us more details abt it

Bkal , Regarding your RFE for EAD .... Could you tell us more details abt it.
Did you send the photographs according to INS specification while sending with your application ??

Thanks in Advance

RFE - EAD

Yeah. The photos were not as per the adit specifications. So the requested again photos. I taken the pics at Ritz camera. They also surprised for the RFE.They told they have taken more than 10000 pics but this is the first time there is a RFE for thier pics.

mandy_11 congrats.

What time did you check AVM. Is there a particular time when AVM gets updated or it is all along the day