EAD card processing slowed down/ Misinformation on website?

sridevi_vangala,

My report day is May 8th, so Aug 8th will be the 91st day, but I can't make an appointment through Infopass before Aug 15th. Can I just walk in DO without an appointment?

Hi,

Congratulations everyone who got their cards !!

@kcgurram:No man, nothing. LUD is July 8, 2006. Seems like they hate me a lot. My RD was May 26th, 2006. I believe I won't get it until next week or more. But, atleast these dormant worms are working.

I have informed my manager about approvals until May 19th and I told him that I am next for sure. Now, its all upto USCIS's speed. Seems like they keep doing something else and the batch reaching 90 days is processed only. My 90 days will be after 20th but my start date is Aug 7th.

Please update your info on http:\\www.trackitt.com\

Also, please inform about any new updates of yours or your friends.

Best Regards !!

kcgurram and bzs_tsc,
Can upost if u have anymore LUDs or change in status message? Please also post once u receive ur card.
I do not have any message change or LUDs. Does any of u have?
Thanks

Whats your LUD now sridevi_vangala?

Card will eventually arrive. The biggest part is done and thats great. You can start working as per I-9 form instructions.

Please post any more updates here. Also, please update info on www.trackitt.com

Best Regards.

My LUD just changed to 08/03. The message changed to :

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

"This case has been approved. On August 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

I hope to recieve my card by next wednesday. Good luck to everyone waiting for their EADs. I hope you all will get ur EADs very soon...keep posting. It was very nice knowing all of you ans sharing experiences. I will keep posting... but thankyou to everyone!

Hi LEO_TX,

What do you means about per I-9 form instructions? It is said that once your application is approved, you can start working, even when you haven't received your EAD card?

My application is still pending....... since May 8th :(

LEO_TX said:
Whats your LUD now sridevi_vangala?

Card will eventually arrive. The biggest part is done and thats great. You can start working as per I-9 form instructions.

Please post any more updates here. Also, please update info on www.trackitt.com

Best Regards.

sridevi_vangala said:
Current Status:

"This case has been approved. On August 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

I have the same message. It showed up with an Aug. 3 LUD and now the message remains to be the same, however, LUD has been changed to Aug. 4.

question

hello Jacobcooler
I am from New Jersey, did you apply to vermont? My receipt date was may 8 too.
what a pain!

I applied to Texas. I knew most people had been approved but except me :mad:

I guess I will have to go to New Orleans District Office without appointment for interim EAD. Let's see what will happen.

mona7119 said:
hello Jacobcooler
I am from New Jersey, did you apply to vermont? My receipt date was may 8 too.
what a pain!

Anyone with any info. regarding more EAD applications that got approved?

May 19th was last one I have heard. Next should be May 22-26.

Please post immediately here as soon as you get any info.

Thanks.

Best Regards

HI sridevi

in one of your reply your mentioned about your expedite request that you applied for "pre" OPT and inability to pay tution expenses...is "pre OPT" the same thing as OPT or is it something else? so just because of your dissertation you have to pay your tuition and until you get your EAD you cant pay your fees??

It would be really helpful if you could explain this coz I will also be taking few courses during my OPT..

Thank You

Difference in notice date and reciept date

In murthy.com I read that your 90 days for infopass appt should be counted from notice date and not reciept date..can anyone tell me what is difference between notice date and reciept date?

reciept date = when you get your reciept no. USCIS acknowledges the reciept of my application

notice date??

Got Iead From Newark

All: I got my IEAD from NEWARK yesterday! It was really simple - no questions asked. 3 more students got it the same day from Newark.

For students who are planning to go to Newark -
1. Take your infopass appt, I-20, passport and ID (this is all they ask for)
2. Take some kind of proof that you live in NJ (I took my tax returns)

I was out of there in less then 2 hours - with the card in my hand. I am starting work on Monday - finally -:).

God is very kind. Good luck everyone!!

mgupta: count 90 days from your reciept date - thats how i did it.

mehak24,

Congratulations on ur iEAD !!! that must have been a huggge relief !!

i was officially bummed out until i read ur post.
(RD 12th May, ND 13th May, LUD - 3rd June, 2nd Aug)
i've made an infopass appt. on aug 10th @ dallas for iEAD. hopefully something works out.

leo_tx, sarcocystis, jacobcooler, and the rest,

has any one applied/planning to apply/heard of experiences for iEAD at Dallas?

mgupta333,

Earlier, it used to be 90 days from the Receipt date, but now, USCIS counts the "90 days" from the Notice date. (Acc. to my I'ntl councellor)

Expedite Request

Hi:
Has anybody faxed a letter to TSC recently, requesting for an expedited service?

I faxed a letter on July 27th; But, I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Regards.