EAD card processing slowed down/ Misinformation on website?

Hi Everybody:

To make the matter worse, the VSC has transferred 5000 H1B applications to TSC (http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx).

We all have worked hard, managed to get good GPAs, most importantly managed to get good jobs. However,at the end of the day, we are relying on our luck. I feel so helpless that I don't have any control over my destiny.

Good Luck to all of us.

I am really frustated with these guys. Just now I called up the customer service representative and he told me that I shud go for Dallas DO for getting my iEAD. I told him that the Dallas DO is not issuing iEA's any more. He said he doesn't have any info on that.

I am going to try at other DO's also and see whether they are issuing iEAD's or not. Any body from Texas, has idea on where to get iEAD's??

kcgurram said:
I am really frustated with these guys. Just now I called up the customer service representative and he told me that I shud go for Dallas DO for getting my iEAD. I told him that the Dallas DO is not issuing iEA's any more. He said he doesn't have any info on that.

I am going to try at other DO's also and see whether they are issuing iEAD's or not. Any body from Texas, has idea on where to get iEAD's??

Hey man,

This is scary !! I am from Dallas too. I would have to go to Dallas DO either but I should go talk to my school advisor and make sure whats going on. I am really frustrated.

Anyone aware of any new approvals?

the only thing worse then having your application at the TSC where they are getting all those new applications-- Is having it at the VSC which is so incredibly behind in processing, i dont think they will catch up until 2007.

I apologize for posting in the TSC forum. But just to let you know that those of us waiting on the VSC also feel, understand, and are "suffering" exactly the hopelessness you all are.
hopefully tommorow the mail brings us all good news.

Hi Yitsi,

I know at VSC its worst. I am calling them tommorrow and I am going to yell at them for sure. I am losing my temper and I feel like a puppet. They are doing whatever they need to do with us ...playing with our career and future. WT hell ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I am going to say all this to them tommorrow and they should realize how angry students are. What wrong have we done? What the hell shall we suffer for? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am waiting for friday and if they don't take any action then atleast I will vent out my anger.

Best Regards.

Good Luck for tommorrow everyone !!

Fingers crossed. Although I have low hopes because of the history USCIS have made and because of my RD; May 26.

Still, Good Luck !! May God help us all on this.

Best Regards.

LEO_TX said:
Good Luck for tommorrow everyone !!

Fingers crossed. Although I have low hopes because of the history USCIS have made and because of my RD; May 26.

Still, Good Luck !! May God help us all on this.

Best Regards.

Good luck!
Pls share with us how the things going with your case ...

well i just had a meeting with the director of international students at my school. He was clueless.

I also called USCIS (just in case my blood pressure dropped back to normal levels :D ). On the 91st day from the reciept date on your notice, you can apply for an I-EAD. you need to make an info pass appointment (on the uscis website) and you are approved or disapproved on the spot. I am going to be taking every piece of paper i have in triplicate just in case. my apppointment is aug. 4. i'll let you know how it goes.

Who knew that the highlight of my day would be opening the mailbox, hoping that my EAD is sitting there. (of course i have been dissappointed now 83 times.)

Hi,

I just called USCIS 1-800#. A lady, who was more impatient that me, picked up the phone.

I explained her how I have been under stress due to everything and asked her on why aren't they processing it fast? All she could tell me was, Please Wait for some more time. We are on May 11 yet not May 26. If 90 days have passed then you can request for a temporary proof that is I-EAD.

I confirmed with her and she said that Dallas DO is still issuing I-EAD. She did not talk about Biometric with me :-s thats weird !! Everyone was asked and she did not ask me. As I said, she was quite impatient.

So, all in all...nothing new that I can tell you guys about. But, while I was calling..the automatic voice system said that the most current information is that EAD cards have been taking from 60-75 days. It also added that there is nothing more and better that a customer representative can tell you. So, I am on 64th day. In worst case, according to them, it should be streaching up to August 8, 2006 (Which is definitely out of bound for me right now). But, for sridevi_vangala it has been 71 days already and for kcgurram it has taken 81-82 days.

I haven't seen a worse system. They lie or give false information on everything. Indian Railway System is better than that.

I have lost all hopes friends. I am calling my employer now and going to explain him situation. God help us all !!

Best Regards.

Hi everyone,

I just talked to my manager and the good thing is he said they would wait. I was especially concerned because mu H1B with COS was approved and for any reason if they give me a problem then I will be out of status from October 1st. He said it would not come up to that and they would wait.

I hope the people at these service centers face the same situation that we face. We come here and try getting things done legally and these people make us beg them so we can work legally?

I would never ever want to go to these ppl again! and wait for 90 days just to get employment card? These ppl are crazy! I hope they really really burn in hell. I have a job offer and waiting since 2.5 months! I still need to complete my dissertation and I am just not able to concentrate!

I hope the Tampa USCIS is still issuing IEADs. Else I am going to sue these people.

Hi guys,

I had an LUD again, on the 27th. (this came right after the 26th). I do not want to make you mad with this info since I know that some of you applied earlier. I think we all agree that there should be a more efficient way for all this. And that at least they should give us a legitimate explanation why processing time went from 40 days to over 80. I really hope we all receive the card on time.

Hi everyone,

Am so glad i stumbled up on this forum. it feels better to know that am not alone.

I applied for EAD and I have a job offer with a 'supposed' joining date of 3rd july & am still waiting for the EAD. herez the details.

EAD @ Texas Service Center.
RD: 12th May
LUD: 3rd June (Its almost 2 months since it was touched! i wonder why!?)

Got my H1B approved thru premium processing like some of u here. but still waiting on EAD.

Got a infopass appt. at Dallas DO. but looks like they are not issuing any more iEADs from the abv mesgs. Does any one have any info on which other DOs are still issuing iEADs?

bzs_tsc,
congrats on the updates. whats ur update says - i mean status message.

sridevi_vangala,
Good that your manager understand the situation. I am gonn call my manager and update the situation. I hope he won't get pissed with this.

LEO_TX,
Thanks for the info on iEAD. I am prepared to go to Dallas DO, on Aug 07, to get my iEAD. Lets see what happens.

Guyz,
Did any one had updates today apart from bzs_tsc. Did friday luck worked out for anyone? I heard that USICS updates status on fridays.

No LUDs after 07/08;

Evidently, no agencies under DOHS are good; Remeber how FEMA handled KATRINA; No wonder USCIS is as bad and slow as FEMA

August 7 is my start date at work. I haven't received the card yet and I have already informed my manager about it. By tuesday or so, if approval is not made, I have decided to ask my manager to give me some extension because situation is not within my reach. My RD was May 26 and LUD was July 8. Processing dates are still showing May 11 and they haven't updated it since July 19 and now its July 30. I hope they **MIGHT** have slided up further a little bit since then. I am not sure how much extension shall I ask for. August 7 is my start date. I don't want to keep asking them for extension if USCIS doesn't work the way they should, again. August 23 will be my 90th day anyway. I have no idea what I should do and how much extension shall I ask for. Please suggest !!