• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2022 Selectees from Ghana

Congratulations to those who have sailed through in getting their visas already.....
Some of us are praying to become current in the next VB.

Let's know what's going on within the week. Wishing ourselves a blessed week.

Just want to get some clarifiation please.

if for any reason like lack of funds you want to drop two of your derivatives (2 kids) and move on with only wiffe, can you do this on the day of the interview?

Kindly help me out.

Let's know what's going on within the week. Wishing ourselves a blessed week.

Just want to get some clarifiation please.

if for any reason like lack of funds you want to drop two of your derivatives (2 kids) and move on with only wiffe, can you do this on the day of the interview?

Kindly help me out.
You can certainly decide to not proceed with your kids due to financial reasons. Although that decision may actually backfire as in making the CO to believe the possibility of your becoming a public charge should you be granted the visa are a lot higher - you will most likely be denied if the CO feels you don't have the means to support yourself and do not have necessary support.

On the other hand if proceed as planned and, you and your wife alone subsequently get approved, it will cost you a lot more (money, time, sponsorship requirements, etc. ) before you will be able to bring your kids over to the US to join you and your wife. Your best bet is to attend the interview with your wife and children (borrow money if you have to in order to complete the medical exam and attend the interview together). Once approved, you and your family should have about 6 months before the visa expires, in which case you (and your wife if you like) can travel first, quickly try to find some work (even at entry level) to start earning an income and then bring your kids over before their visas expire.

Hello

If I want to transfer my case from my home embassy to another embassy, what should I do? What is the process?

Since the beginning of the fiscal year, Accra embassy has not even scheduled up to 100 interview appointments. They requested for just 15 cases for April

Please, will the Embassy request a bank statement or any financial support such as an Affidavit of Support?

Please, will the Embassy request a bank statement or any financial support such as an Affidavit of Support?
They may, or they may not. Regardless, it is recommended to attend your interview prepared to present either just in case they you’re asked to present it.

Hello follow selectees
My case number range is 19k
Please if anyone on that range receive alert for interview anytime kindly let me know and if I receive mine first I will drop the information here
Thanks