• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2022 Selectees from Ghana

Niinii

Congrats DV2022 selectees from Ghana.

I realized there is no dedicated thread for Ghanaian selectees for DV2022 so decided to create this one. This platform will allow us to share the good news about our selection, our experiences, challenges and ask questions about what our selection means, next steps, processing, among others. I have no doubt that with the support of this forum and its awesome moderators we will be successful in our quest to get our visas issued.

Please do not hesitate to share, you never know who might find your information useful.

Welcome to this page and all the best to all of us.

Congrats DV2022 selectees from Ghana.

I realized there is no dedicated thread for Ghanaian selectees for DV2022 so decided to create this one. This platform will allow us to share the good news about our selection, our experiences, challenges and ask questions about what our selection means, next steps, processing, among others. I have no doubt that with the support of this forum and its awesome moderators we will be successful in our quest to get our visas issued.

Please do not hesitate to share, you never know who might find your information useful.

Welcome to this page and all the best to all of us.
Thank you for creating this forum.
I am also a DV 2022 selectee.
Wishing everyone the very best.

You are welcome @Spilda.S . What is your CN? Have you submitted your DS260 already? Any feedback from KCC yet?
Thank you
My CN: AF00043XXX
Yes I have,I did so towards the end of August,so I guess hearing from them will take a while.
Also in filling the educational qualifications,is it strictly from lowest to highest or highest to lowest ?
Or any of these two orders will do.
I filled mine from highest to lowest.

Thank you
My CN: AF00043XXX
Yes I have,I did so towards the end of August,so I guess hearing from them will take a while.
Also in filling the educational qualifications,is it strictly from lowest to highest or highest to lowest ?
Or any of these two orders will do.
I filled mine from highest to lowest.
Good stuff! Let's hope they get back to you with a documentary request in October. Atleast, by then they will be working exclusively on DV2022 cases.

On educational qualification, the question was to list "highest educational qualification" , so I started from highest to lowest.

Yes pls somewhere in june
What abt you
Do you have any idea with what is happening at the embassy fr 2022
I was at the embassy last week Thursday,and there were a lot of people,I could say approximately a hundred. I joined the queue at 8:20am,but it got to my turn to go in an hour later.I know people were there for F1 visas,I saw some families in the queue as well,and other families who were American citizens in another queue.So all I can say is ,the Embassy is operating.I say this because all the counters were occupied and three out of the lot were attending to Students by taking their finger prints.As at 10:50am that I was leaving, there was still a queue Infront of the Embassy and another under the trees at the roundabout because the sun was too hot.
I say they are working because in January when my lil sis visited,she was the only one,She had to wait in the hall for a consular Officer to be called to attend to her.
So lets hope and pray COVID doesn't rear up it's ugly head again,and I guess all will be well.
Unfortunately I couldn't speak to others to know if they were there for DV visas.

Do the Ghana embassy accept High School leaver's certificate or only WAEC transcript?
You said u had D7 in English and E8 in Maths and I asked you to quickly go and register for Nov Dec exams before they close the registration but u seem not to be bother can this grades qualify you to a university in Ghana here the answer is no The US embassy says 12 years successful completion of high school...when you read from the past forums you will realise that the check English Maths and Science you must get credit in these subjects and 2 credit passes in any Two of your electives this is what Embassy describes as a successful completion ooo my dear we are here to help each other

You said u had D7 in English and E8 in Maths and I asked you to quickly go and register for Nov Dec exams before they close the registration but u seem not to be bother can this grades qualify you to a university in Ghana here the answer is no The US embassy says 12 years successful completion of high school...when you read from the past forums you will realise that the check English Maths and Science you must get credit in these subjects and 2 credit passes in any Two of your electives this is what Embassy describes as a successful completion ooo my dear we are here to help each other
Bothered*