• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Asia selectees

My CN is AS110xx I submitted my Ds260 on 10 June 2020, till this moment I have not receive an email for documents,
1_Is it normal?
2-Should I worry?

My CN is AS110xx I submitted my Ds260 on 10 June 2020, till this moment I have not receive an email for documents,
1_Is it normal?
2-Should I worry?

My CN is AS116xx. I submitted primary applicants DS-260 on June 9th. I received 'further documents required' email on June 16th. Some have received this email and some haven't. You probably shouldn't worry, considering DV2021 haven't even started yet and I think our CN range would not get current till at least April next year. I would say wait till the end of the month and if you haven't received it by then contact KCC.

My CN is AS116xx. I submitted primary applicants DS-260 on June 9th. I received 'further documents required' email on June 16th. Some have received this email and some haven't. You probably shouldn't worry, considering DV2021 haven't even started yet and I think our CN range would not get current till at least April next year. I would say wait till the end of the month and if you haven't received it by then contact KCC.
116k ?

I don’t get it why they randomly select people for further document submission and not according to case numbers..
I saw a selectee with CN of AS23k who actually received document confirmation email while some others with CNs much lower haven’t received anything.
I understand it’s too early and insignificant anyway but I’m just wondering about the randomness of document submission emails from KCC.
Best of luck for all of us!

Last edited:
Hi, Our number is AS5xxx We submitted DS 260 on 12th June and received docs request from KCC a week or two ago.

when will DV 2021 interviews start? All people talk on behalf of dv 2020 as if DV 2021 didn't happen at all... so sad.. A very famous person who discuss about dv lotteries earlier said, for court cases both dv 2020 n dv 2021 can participate. But now the same person says, judge didn't give any order about DV 2021.. How come they say like that? Our interviews should start by at least November 2020... But no one split a word about it..

when will DV 2021 interviews start? All people talk on behalf of dv 2020 as if DV 2021 didn't happen at all... so sad.. A very famous person who discuss about dv lotteries earlier said, for court cases both dv 2020 n dv 2021 can participate. But now the same person says, judge didn't give any order about DV 2021.. How come they say like that? Our interviews should start by at least November 2020... But no one split a word about it..
Oh no, here we go again.

Oh no, here we go again.
hi uncle 33, u might have a different opinion..but i know lot of people of dv 2021, think like the same way i think.... May be u have a high case no for dv 2021 and u really panic whether u get a chance for interview or not.. But for me, i dnt like to give up this chance. I didnt ask KCC to process our cases before October, But i wonder if dv 2020 deadline extended, whether it will impact dv 2021 process..Hope u got it..

Dear Masha1987, I understand how you feel. Read my other posts and you will see that I'm as nervous and worried as anyone else on this forum is. My CN be it high or low has nothing to do with what I think DV2021 selectees should do right now which is to calm down and make the best preparation for their submission / document gathering / interview and let KCC and the embassies and consulates focus on the DV2020 cases. Try browsing through the various posts by the mods on here and the opinions of BritSimon on his blog and you will then see why the smooth completion of DV2020 cases would also benefits DV2021 cases.

Dear Masha1987, I understand how you feel. Read my other posts and you will see that I'm as nervous and worried as anyone else on this forum is. My CN be it high or low has nothing to do with what I think DV2021 selectees should do right now which is to calm down and make the best preparation for their submission / document gathering / interview and let KCC and the embassies and consulates focus on the DV2020 cases. Try browsing through the various posts by the mods on here and the opinions of BritSimon on his blog and you will then see why the smooth completion of DV2020 cases would also benefits DV2021 cases.
thanks..But to be honest Brit earlier said the law suit will help dv 2021 winners to start interviews this year..now he is telling we have to wait till january 2021.. So how can we trust his words? Those days he sAID even dv 2021 winners can participate the law suit with dv 2020 winners... BUT NOW????

thanks..But to be honest Brit earlier said the law suit will help dv 2021 winners to start interviews this year..now he is telling we have to wait till january 2021.. So how can we trust his words? Those days he sAID even dv 2021 winners can participate the law suit with dv 2020 winners... BUT NOW????
No one could have predicted how DoS would interpret the court order. Attorneys also had a different interpretation of the order, but obviously changed their stance when they saw how DoS chose to honour it.

Also, you’ll twist yourself in to a pretzel trying to figure out how DV21 will be affected. But all we know now is that DV20 only has ~10 days left to process their cases. You’ve waited months to get your 1NL, I’m pretty sure you can wait a few weeks to get an interview.

How can you trust his words? You make it sound like Simon is some politician who promised you something in return for your votes. You think he’s getting paid for the time he’s spending helping out DV selectees? He’s actually spending his time and resources (something he should be devoting to his family) to help out complete strangers online, majority of whom he will never run into in person. Well guess what? You don’t have to listen to anything he says going forward, talk less of trusting his words. That way, you wouldn’t have to deal with “a very famous person” saying something to “earn your trust” only for them to turn around and say something else.

I'm not trying to speak up for him as you didn't give any link or quote on your claim. But do try to understand that situation is very fluid. That's why it is to our best interests to be prepared and ready for any changes for the better or worse. I suggest we all keep our minds open and try to see things from all perspectives as much as possible before we lay blame on other people.

Try at this moment to collect all the requested papers as many could be living in different countries, for example gaining police certificate is taking much longer now, attestation as well, take this time and collect the papers and be prepared.

This time will pass and we hope that everyone the best of luck.

Do you not understand that people make the best assessment of the facts as they understand them at the time and yes even “famous” people can get things wrong occasionally? If all you want is absolute knowledge of the future and are going to get so upset when people get things wrong, life is gonna be pretty tough.
Yes, we understand you’re disappointed and worried. Getting angry at someone for getting something wrong isn’t going to change anything.

Do you not understand that people make the best assessment of the facts as they understand them at the time and yes even “famous” people can get things wrong occasionally? If all you want is absolute knowledge of the future and are going to get so upset when people get things wrong, life is gonna be pretty tough.
Yes, we understand you’re disappointed and worried. Getting angry at someone for getting something wrong isn’t going to change anything.

Agreed. Adding to that the incorrect statement that I said the lawsuit will help DV2021 cases as well (I didnt say that) and you end up with someone that misunderstood what I said, then blames me when the outcome doesn't match their own interpretation. Sheesh.