• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2018 Selectees from Ghana

Okay. So please incase I want to contact the embassy, how can I do that? By email or phone? And do u have their contact or email address for dv selectees to use? Thank u very much kojo.
The embassy is likely still conducting additional security checks on you. I know it’s frustrating but ultimately you should hear from them. Keep hope alive. Do drop them an email and see if they will respond.

C
Okay. So please incase I want to contact the embassy, how can I do that? By email or phone? And do u have their contact or email address for dv selectees to use? Thank u very much kojo.
check the interview appointment letter you received (the 2NL) should have their phone numbers and email. Last time I tried their email it bounced back.

C

check the interview appointment letter you received (the 2NL) should have their phone numbers and email. Last time I tried their email it bounced back.
OK bro thanks. But the one in the letter is the main embassy site's, no phone number and their box number nothing else..

OK bro thanks. But the one in the letter is the main embassy site's, no phone number and their box number nothing else..
That’s not true. Look at the second page of the letter under the address of the embassy the phone number is there.

That’s not true. Look at the second page of the letter under the address of the embassy the phone number is there.
Yeah its true there is a phone number there, I have seen it. Thanks. I will call them on Monday and find out. God bless you bro. Thanks.

Asking for a friend;

Interview on 6 February, and I was ask to do paternity DNA, had the DNA sample kit on the 11th of April.
Results was out on 18th April n was send to the embassy on 20th April
My case status keeps changing but no fone call nor email
Note DNA is 99.99%

Asking for a friend;

Interview on 6 February, and I was ask to do paternity DNA, had the DNA sample kit on the 11th of April.
Results was out on 18th April n was send to the embassy on 20th April
My case status keeps changing but no fone call nor email
Note DNA is 99.99%
Your case status keep changing from what to what? If u can let's us know. Well I can see u should also wait for a while. Patience is the key.

Your case status keep changing from what to what? If u can let's us know. Well I can see u should also wait for a while. Patience is the key.
My case last update keeps changing but the status still shows AP. Also i was ask to provide additional evidence of my marriage during the interview, and when I was going for the sample kit I went with they additional evidence but I was told to send them back that if the are in need of it the will let me send them through DHL with my medicals and passport but up to now I have not heard any thing from them.
Note: The officer in charge of the sample collection told me that the most important thing about my case is the DNA.

I have called that number it says is not correct Wrong number May be they are not using that line again. OMG. I really need USA embassy immigrants Visa counselor section number Hmm. Is not easy
you are not alone bro..been on AP since march 7th,all docs are with them except passport,try these numbers +233-50-588-5956 +233-24-328-3510 and follow the voice prompt.

I think strong emphasize is placed on english and maths. E8 in maths is a problem. How did you qualify to university with E8 in maths? Did you write nov/dec?
What if I completed SSS 2002 with E in English which was then accepted to university. And I have a degree with direct admission using the SSSCE results with E in English... is that a problem?

My wife is among the 2019 selectees and is now in university of education,winneba ,Kumasi Ghana first year,she had maths C6,social studies C4English B3,integrated science D7,Business management B3,financial accounting C5 and elective mathematics C5,with this can she qualify

My wife is among the 2019 selectees and is now in university of education,winneba ,Kumasi Ghana first year,she had maths C6,social studies C4English B3,integrated science D7,Business management B3,financial accounting C5 and elective mathematics C5,with this can she qualify

I don't really understand this new WAEC grading system...especially the C4, C5, and C6...may be someone who knows it well can touch on touch but my general advice to you...and I hope you take it...is that if you CAN AFFORD the medical examination and police report costs, proceed with the processing and let her attach her most recent transcript from the university to her documents when the interview is due. Good trascript can be a plus.

Don't worry . She can try it. They will give it to her

It’s been a tough few weeks with a flurry of activities; quitting my job, packing stuff and terminating my lease at my rented residence. Today this family departs to commence a new life as LPRs in the USA. Thank you for all the helpful tips and knowledge sharing here. Thank you @Britsimon @Lucid @sms1mom @SusieQQQ @Obimpeh @Dunamis @Nana Kofi. Dreams can be realized with patience and determination. Good luck to all awaiting interviews. Will of course check in as often as I can to share my experiences hopefully to assist others.

I am a DV 2019 selectee, i have an E in Maths and a B in English, I have an E in Bus. Mgt. and an E in Accounting. Do I have a chance Sir? @Kojo E