• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2018 Selectees from Ghana

Tr
Just need to keep calm and wait :). The hardest part of this process is getting selected and you are part of that small group with a good CN number.
So true @Pierre82 So glad I've not rushed about the police background check certificate or the Medicals. Will commence both ONLY upon receiving the 2NL. In the meantime still enjoying my life and career here

Tr

So true @Pierre82 So glad I've not rushed about the police background check certificate or the Medicals. Will commence both ONLY upon receiving the 2NL. In the meantime still enjoying my life and career here

I have been trying this for several years now without success. I think sometimes people don't understand how difficult it is to get selected with a low CN. The rest of the process is very smooth, if you have all the necessary information at hand and on time. I'm not sure how many times you applied before getting selected, but congrats once again and I'm sure you will be relocating to the U.S. very soon.

I have been trying this for several years now without success. I think sometimes people don't understand how difficult it is to get selected with a low CN. The rest of the process is very smooth, if you have all the necessary information at hand and on time. I'm not sure how many times you applied before getting selected, but congrats once again and I'm sure you will be relocating to the U.S. very soon.
Muchas gracias for the kind words Pierre! I pray DV 2019 is kind to you with a good CN to boot.

Muchas gracias for the kind words Pierre! I pray DV 2019 is kind to you with a good CN to boot.

I no longer put high hopes on it because of the low chances to win, but who knows and maybe DV2019 is my year. Thanks for your best wishes and I hope all is well over in Ghana. :)

Hello everyone. I received my 2NL today....submitted my DS pretty late though - early August because I missed the 1NL in my e-mail. Unlocked 3 weeks later to change primary host and make minor corrections and locked same day. AF6xxx.

I wish everyone well.

Hello everyone. I received my 2NL today....submitted my DS pretty late though - early August because I missed the 1NL in my e-mail. Unlocked 3 weeks later to change primary host and make minor corrections and locked same day. AF6xxx.

I wish everyone well.

You got an email for the 1NL? From who?