• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 Entrants

52 days remaining guys! Very excited. Although I feel like I am not gonna win this year either! BUT I might be able to get a job in the US before the end on the year ;) We'll see... (I am working on it though!)

Excuse Adamkiaa, but you have cut and paste my response from another thread altogether here! Could you please not do that, I consider it impolite. Thank you.

Qewty

That dude, Adamkiaa, is a spammer, ignore him/her/it.

@puda best of luck on the lottery and landing the job! Maybe you'll have them both by the end of the year!
@Qewty this spammer is one of the baddest I've ever seen for copy/pasting a reply you've sent with a quote from another user and in another part of the thread altogheter. Ignore her/him.
Nice Saturday to all!

Is not about being a man or a woman...or not in my case and from my point of view...
I consider that marriage is a big and responsible step and there's no logic in making it for anything else than really strong feeling and the confidence and trust of a lifetime with the other person.
And of course that marriages are ok to be terminated if and when that feeling disapear. But in a old fashion thinking , I hope that my future spouse will be wirh me until the verry end so I (and we) have to be sure of the step before making it (not rush it)

Wow.. You seem to be a cool guy. Not too many people in those times think like that! I guess that's why my fiancee is Romanian too ;) have bunch of Romanian friends in US because of him.

@Dziecka thanks for your words! I guess that there are many Romanians out there that are thinking just like me....or any other citizens no matter what nationality or race. I really hope people are thinking twice on marriage or any other important steps because life is about enjoying and living not about regretting bad decisions.Where are your from? And were are you willing to relocate if you win? (I see that you're a selectee waiting for the interview - this is what you have on your signature)

Yep, having my interview in 2 weeks. I've been in US for two years an this is how i met my fiance. We were living in Chicago (he still is) so this is my destination. However I do hope one day we will move to San Francisco. Love the city.
Btw, Im from Poland.

Good luck with the interview Dziecka and we will be waiting for your review about how that went. I am pretty sure you'll be a GC holder in 2 weeks so I'm happy for your! Btw, you'll do the interview in your home country?

Thanks Princedriss! I hope for that too!
And best of luck with your interview as well! Let us know how that went after. I saw another post you made on another side of the forum and is something that will be good to know and maybe the process of getting your future spouse with you will be easy

Thanks alin , that is my dream , have a good wife and live a simple life in the US with my house, job and specially the holidays :)

@Princedriss I wish you'll have that life soon and you'll be able to share with us about your happiness!
@adamkiaa this is getting on my nerves and I hope admins will ban your IP forever!

Princedriss it will be a nice site for all of us to win the GC and meet somewhere in the US for a cup of coffee and something so I might invite you all if I'll win the GC :D