• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

yes what happened to those application from msia? i have been trying for the past 4 years and this is my fifth and looks like the chance is getting slimmer as each day passes by...

hmm, Im counting...getting slimmer each second, getting tinner each minute, getting blur-er each hour, getting vaguer each day....
14 weeks ahead can start to register for DV2011

i won the lottery!

then my alarm rang and i woke up :)

currently trying to check my status on the site but i guess they are dealing wit heavy traffic from aroudn the world. i got error message 4 times.

i won the lottery!

then my alarm rang and i woke up :)

currently trying to check my status on the site but i guess they are dealing wit heavy traffic from aroudn the world. i got error message 4 times.

may I tro know what is your CN range ?
I got NL already but no record on webiste

buddy i didnt get a NL as of yet. im thinking it got lost in the mail or something thats why im checking it online.

Hi everybody,

I am among those who has recieved N.L but the web site says I have NOT been selected.

I contacted K.C.C today on the phone and after getting my case number , my full name, and date of birth, they confirmed that I had been selected and there is a problem in their web site.

new UPDATE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AFTER I TRIED AGAIN WITH LAST NAME WHICH IS OPTION I FOUND MY RECORD
DON'T USE CONFIRM NO.+BIRTH YEAR

Last edited by a moderator:
new UPDATE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AFTER I TRIED AGAIN WITH LAST NAME WHICH IS OPTION I FOUND MY RECORD
DON'T USE CONFIRM NO.+BIRTH YEAR

How could you access without birth year???
it shows your of Birth required

Hi everybody,

I am among those who has recieved N.L but the web site says I have NOT been selected.

I contacted K.C.C today on the phone and after getting my case number , my full name, and date of birth, they confirmed that I had been selected and there is a problem in their web site.

Still same status Ashkan78 or changed?