• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

Hi...

I posted a message regarding my winning the DV-2010 in another thread and was suggested to post here...

My CN is AS00024xxx. Is this number low or high?

I received my letter on June 8 with the letter dated May 28. I'm currently in the U.S.

Thats great. Congrats!!!!! The number is OK and you should be able to get your GC by next May or June 2010.

Congrats once again!!!!

I recently received a NL from kentucky consular centre. but confused to do AOS or CP as I am here in h1b and my number is in the mid so let see what happens next. wishing to receive second letter.

Hi GA777, r u in AZ, NM or TX, AR, OK ?

AZ, MN and TX are more like the Southwest. AR seems closer to the South, but I guess it could qualify as Midwest. I would guess IA, MN, MO, and maybe even IL, MI, OH and WI.

Yeah, GA777, which state did you receive the NL in?

GA777, he said he live in midwest of usa. these group of states, ohio, illinois, indiana, . . . are near the lottery station. so the post speed is faster than other states like texas or florida . . . It only toke around 2-4 business days to delivery in midwest if the items have been sent from Kentucky.
Oh, Guess with me, HKAndy . . . I think GA777 currently lives in Ohio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the messages!

I just checked this thread back...
Ohio... just across the river from Kentucky...

Ohio ?! O-HAYO GO-ZA-I-MAS :)
hmm it is one of the Great Lakes states/ regions. Pps say,The Great Lakes sometimes reffred as inland seas or the third coast after east coast & west coast. The Great Lakes has 5 lakes; Lake Superior (the largest lake in the world), Lake Huron, Lake Michigan, Lake Eire and Lake Ontario. It's close to East Cost anyway.
By the state, I guess you drive HONDA and go to OSU if you are in Columbus and go to Case Western Reserve University if you are in Cleveland

Thank you all for the messages!

I just checked this thread back...
Ohio... just across the river from Kentucky...

Congrats! Finally someone on this board who also lives in the land of Skyline Chili, as do I ;) Cheers!

Another winner from Jakarta, Indonesia

My brother in law got his NL June 12. He lives in Jakarta, Indonesia case# 111xxx.

Hi Lione, r u sure his case number is 111XXX ?
If I'm not mistake, for passed years, normally AS region has Low 5 digit for CN#(I might be wrong), But yours is 6 digits.
Anyway, I wish there is no any effect to have change for interview as I'm still awaiting in Jakarta even hv high number.
I hope, for Indonesia will have enought quota for immigrant visa

Hi Lione, r u sure his case number is 111XXX ?
If I'm not mistake, for passed years, normally AS region has Low 5 digit for CN#(I might be wrong), But yours is 6 digits.

Oops, you're right its 5 digits, not 6:eek:. It's 2010AS000111xx. Good luck to you. Never give up hope.

Oh I c. sounds good and good luck to your sister and her family. Wish they will be in US by next year :)

any update guys ? any more winners from asia ...? any winner residing in US after jun18th ...Please post here .....

Checking Visa Bulletin

hi guys,
I'm a DV 2010 winner from Indonesia. How can we look in the visa bulletin for our current CN after we send the forms back to KCC? By the way, mu CN is 2010AS005xxx..

Thanks for the answer..

Checking Visa Bulletin

hi guys,
I'm a DV 2010 winner from Indonesia. How can we look in the visa bulletin for our current CN after we send the forms back to KCC? By the way, mu CN is 2010AS005xxx..

Thanks for the answer..

NL is already sent all ?? or still I can have a hope for it.

I can't wait to check on a web from July 1st.

I hope I can get NL.